CREAMY Chicken and Noodles is a easy casserole bake recipe that you can serve as a main or side dish. It’s creamy sauce is made with cream of chicken and cream of broccoli soup and then poured over egg noodles and diced chicken. It’s my favorite comfort food dish!
A key to a good noodle soup or creamy casserole dish is the noodles.
Once you make your noodles, you’ll set them aside until the last 5 minutes and then you’l add them to the creamy mixture. After I boil my noodles I might or might not sneak a couple in because I love them so much.
I love this recipe because it’s comfort food quickly. No slow cooker needed, your meal will be ready in 30 minutes. Soon you’ll be warming yourself up!
Pin for later:
Creamy Chicken and NoodlesPrint
- 12 oz package of No Yolks Extra Broad Noodles
- 10.5 oz can of condensed cream of chicken soup
- 10.5 oz can of condensed cream of broccoli soup
- 2.5 cups of chicken broth
- 1 cup diced chicken - cooked
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley or kale powder
- pinch of pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cook noodles as instructed on package and set aside.
- In a large pot, mix the cream of chicken soup, cream of broccoli soup, chicken broth, chicken and frozen corn.
- Season with onion powder, salt, parsley, pepper and garlic powder.
- Bring to a boil. Once boiling reduce heat to low, and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Add in the noodles and simmer for 5 more minutes.