CRISPY chicken made with RANCH dip and baked in the oven! This easy Crispy Baked Ranch Chicken recipe only needs a few ingredients and makes a healthy dinner! Serve with a salad or some fresh vegetables on the side! I love making this recipe with chicken breasts and drumsticks so my entire family is happy!
This chicken is:
And even better, I made this with assorted pieces, drumsticks and breasts, so everyone was happy at the dinner table. I’m a drumstick kinda girl, Matthew is a breast kinda boy (too easy, going to ignore) so when we both get our chicken of choice then it’s a happy night.
It’s such a simple meal to make, one that I’ll definitely keep coming back to for dinner time. I hope you enjoy!
Make sure to check out my dinner section for more dinner recipes!
Crispy Baked Buffalo Ranch ChickenPrint
- 1/2 cup Buffalo Ranch Dip
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 skinless boneless chicken breasts can also do 1 breast, 2 drumsticks
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup dry Italian bread crumbs
- Mix Buffalo Ranch Dip and brown sugar together in bowl. Add chicken and coat completely. Put chicken in refrigerator (covered) and let marinade for a few hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease baking sheet with vegetable oil.
- Dip chicken into bowl of Italian bread crumbs to coat. Press on chicken so bread crumbs stay attached.
- Arrange on baking sheet and cook 50-60 minutes or until the internal temperature of chicken is 165 degrees.