Slow Cooker Meatballs & Potatoes recipe, served with a creamy beef gravy. This easy to make crockpot recipe is perfect for busy weeknights! This Italian Meatballs dish uses cream of mushroom soup and is filled with vegetables including potatoes, carrots, celery and onion!
When my husband tasted this meal, his first words (with eyes closed) were “This is good. Real good.” I immediately agreed! Not only does this Slow Cooker Meatball Potato Casserole taste great, but it smells amazing too! Don’t you love the way your home smells after you’ve been slow cooking a home cooked meal all day long?
For this dish, we’re slow cooking Italian meatballs, potatoes, carrots, celery, and onion in a delicious cream of mushroom soup/beef onion mix gravy to make one delicious complete meal!
The recipe calls for 1 pound Italian-Style Meatballs. I used Carando Abruzzese Italian Style Meatballs, which are blended with cheese and herbs.
This Slow Cooker Meatball Potato Casserole is simple to make! First, pour the meatballs with the gravy mixture in the slow cooker and cook for 3 hours. After 3 hours, you’ll add in your vegetables and cook for an additional 2.5 hours.
This casserole is filled with vegetables including: potatoes, carrots, celery and onion! In each bite, you can taste the creamy gravy! Who doesn’t love gravy with slow cooker meatballs and vegetables?!
Next time you’re looking for a delicious Crock-Pot meal, try this Slow Cooker Meatballs & Potatoes recipe. I hope you like it as much we do!
Other Crockpot Recipes You’ll Like:
- Slow Cooker Sausage and Cabbage
- Crockpot Kielbasa in Tomato Sauce
- Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- Slow Cooker Sausage and Sauerkraut
- Slow Cooker Cabbage Roll Casserole
- Crockpot Salisbury Steak
- Crock Pot Chicken Pot Pie
- Slow Cooker Butter Chicken
- 4 HOUR Juicy Slow Cooker Whole Chicken
- Slow Cooker Caramelized Onions
Pin for later:
Slow Cooker Meatballs & PotatoesPrint
- 1 15 ounce can Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 package dry onion beef soup mix
- 2 3/4 cup water or beef broth
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 pound Italian Meatballs I used Carando Italian Style meatballs
- 3 cups potatoes peeled and diced
- 1 cup carrots peeled and diced
- 1 cup celery
- 1 small onion chopped
- Add mushroom soup, dry onion beef soup mix, 3/4 cup water and rosemary to slow cooker. Stir.
- Add meatballs in slow cooker on top of gravy mixture.
- Cook on high for 3 hours.
- Add potatoes, carrots, celery and onion to slow cooker. Add remaining 2 cups of water. Stir.
- Cook on high for an additional 2.5 hours.
- Serve on plate. Enjoy!