Easy step-by-step instructions on how to cook frozen corn in the oven. The result is delicious crispy corn ready in 20 minutes.
How Long To Roast Corn For?
20 minutes is the perfect time to make crispy, roasted corn. Make sure to turn half way so the corn gets crispy all over. Yum!
What Temperature to Roast Corn At?
How to Cook Frozen Corn in the Oven
Here’s everything you need: frozen corn, olive oil and salt.
Place corn directly on the baking sheet. Yes, you can use parchment paper for easy cleanup, but in my experience, the corn always tastes better directly on the baking sheet. It’s worth the extra washing! These are my favorite baking sheets. Pour olive oil and a sprinkle of salt on top. Stir to coat the vegetables.
Tip: I always buy olive oil in bulk, it saves alot of money to buy a big bottle.
Important: You want to make sure the corn ends up in a single layer, so keep stirring to achieve this. This will make sure all the corn gets roasted and isn’t soft.
Bake for 20 minutes, making sure to stir corn half way.
Remove from oven and serve directly on plates, or put into a bowl for family style serving.
Can I Roast Canned Corn?
Yes, if you don’t have frozen corn and want to use canned corn, you can. Just be sure to drain it completely before putting it on the baking sheet.
Ways to Serve Corn:
- Add into Moist Buttermilk Cornbread.
- Add to Black Bean Stew, Stovetop Taco Soup or Easy Ground Beef Chili.
- Include in a Roasted Vegetable Hoagie.
- Add into Vegetarian Mexican Lasagna.
- Serve in Roasted Cauliflower Soup.
- Serve as a side dish with classic dishes: Salisbury Steak, Cheesy Meatloaf, Oven Roasted Whole Chicken, Surf and Turf.
- Also try my Fried Corn and Onions recipe!
Pin for later:
How to Cook Frozen Corn in the OvenPrint
- 1 10 oz bag frozen sweet corn
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place corn directly on a baking sheet. You can put parchment paper down for easy cleanup but I find that vegetables roast best when directly on the baking sheet.
- Pour olive oil on top and a sprinkle of salt. Stir to completely coat the corn in oil. Spread out on the baking sheet so the corn lays in a single layer This will assure the corn cooks evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, stirring corn half way. Serve and enjoy!