Hot and Sour Udon Noodle Soup is a delicious Chinese soup ready in less than 15 minutes!
I made this soup a few nights ago and I loved every bit of it, especially how long it takes to make. Want some delicious Chinese soup in less than 15 minutes? Done. You just throw in your soft doughy udon noodles, your vegetables (want more vegetables? pile them in!), your broth and some seasoning and your soup is done.
Enjoy this soup, let me know how you like it!
Hot and Sour Udon Noodle SoupPrint
- 6 cups vegetable stock
- 1 1 ⁄3 cups snow peas ends trimmed and cut (can also use frozen peas)
- 1 can baby corn
- 1 bunch chopped bok choy
- 3 green onions white and green parts coarsely chopped
- 1 ⁄4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 ⁄4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 1 ⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 lb udon noodles
- In a large pot, combine vegetable stock, snow peas, baby corn, bok choy, green onions, soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil and black pepper to taste. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Add noodles. Increase heat to medium and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until noodles are tender.