Leftover Stuffing Recipe
Are you asking yourself, “What do I do with this leftover stuffing”? Well, you’re going to love this satisfying dish that uses leftover stuffing to make a delicious Broccoli Cheese Casserole! No matter what variety of stuffing you have, Stove Top or homemade, just follow the recipe and add in your own stuffing! It makes for a great casserole a few days after Thanksgiving, when you’re sick of the classics!
Honestly, the leftovers have got to be one of my favorite parts of Thanksgiving? No, not the pumpkin cream pie. And no, not watching A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving. Although I love both of those. My favorite is…
Oh baby, I love leftovers! It’s like Thanksgiving for a week straight! Each night is turkey in new ways, mashed potatoes on the side and plenty of vegetables. One night it’s turkey sandwiches covered in homemade gravy. The next night is Thanksgiving dinner on Saturday again. And then come the casseroles.
What do with leftover stuffing?
This Broccoli Cheese Casserole is one of my favorite Stove Top Stuffing recipes! Not only does it make a perfect side dish for holiday meals, but it’s the ultimate leftover stuffing recipe idea, using a good amount of stuffing. And what else do I love about leftovers? Saving money. Thanksgiving dinner is great because it’s literally one meal that feeds you for the next week.
Ingredients in Broccoli Cheese Casserole
This broccoli casserole besides being cheesy and delicious and mouthwatering and made of dreams (I like it, ok!) only has a few simple ingredients. There’s stuffing, frozen corn and broccoli, cream of chicken soup, white rice and cheese.
That’s it. And as an added plus, it’s also really quick and easy to throw together. Like I said, it’s amazing. I give my heart to you, Broccoli Cheese Casserole with Stuffing.
Gather your ingredients and let’s make it!
How To Make Broccoli Cheese Casserole With Stuffing
Then, add the can of cream of chicken soup.
Broccoli Cheese Casserole Variations
This broccoli casserole is super versatile! You can add an assortment of other ingredients depending on ingredients you have on hand and your preferred taste.
- Grains: Sub out the rice for another grain, like quinoa or farro.
- Protein: Use about half the bag of broccoli and corn and add in about two cups of cooked chicken or ground beef.
- Bacon: Sprinkle a couple of slices of cooked and crumbled bacon over the finished dish.
- Potatoes: Use about half the bag of broccoli and two cups of cubed cooked potatoes.
There’s nothing better than a hot cheesy casserole, especially on a cold day. This casserole is comforting, hearty and quick to assemble. I make this broccoli cheese casserole every holiday (and sometimes when it’s not the holidays), it’s one of my all time favorite ways to eat broccoli.
So when the holidays roll around, make this casserole. Perfect for a side dish, leftovers or even a main dish if you are craving comfort. But please, always serve it with a few homemade Pumpkin Dinner Rolls.
I know your family is sure to enjoy this broccoli cheese casserole as much as my family does! And if you’re looking for more stuffing recipes? Try my Amish Potato Stuffing and Blueberry Thanksgiving Stuffing!
Did you make and love this recipe? Give it your review below! 👇 And make sure to share your creations by tagging me or using the hashtag #brooklynfarmgirl on Instagram!
Broccoli Cheese CasserolePrint
- 6 oz package of Stove Top Stuffing Mix Chicken or Turkey
- 10 oz bag of frozen corn
- 10 oz bag of frozen broccoli
- 1 10 oz can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup cooked white rice
- 1 cup Velveeta cheese cubed into bite size pieces
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Make your stuffing as instructed on box.
- Spray a baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Add corn, broccoli, soup and rice in baking dish and mix so combined.
- Place cubes of cheese all over the top of the casserole.
- Put stuffing on the very top so it covers the entire casserole.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes and then serve.