Stove Top Stuffing Broccoli Casserole is made with frozen vegetables, stuffing, rice and cheese! My family loves this cheesy stuffing casserole!
Stove Top Stuffing Casserole
This is a super easy casserole recipe that has the best ingredients – stove top stuffing, broccoli and cheese – what more can you ask for! You can serve it as a main course casserole, or as a side dish – it’s up to you!
It’s also a great meal if you’re asking yourself what to do with leftover stuffing or leftover rice because you can use both of them in this recipe!
Ingredients in Broccoli Casserole with Stuffing
This recipe just screams Grandma’s kitchen to me, so you know it’s going to be good.
- package of Stove Top Stuffing Mix
- frozen broccoli
- frozen corn
- can of condensed cream of mushroom soup
- cooked white rice
- Velveeta cheese
How To Make Stuffing Casserole
Start this recipe by preheating the oven and spray a baking dish with cooking spray. Now, make the stuffing in a saucepan as instructed on the box. And if you’ll be using leftover stuffing, that’s one less step you’ll need to worry about.
Next, add the frozen broccoli and corn to the baking dish.
Add the cooked rice. Again, if you’re using leftover rice – even faster!
Combine the veggies, rice and soup in the baking dish.
On top of this mixture place the cubes of Velveeta cheese.
Layer the cooked stuffing over the top of the cubed cheese pieces, spreading it out evenly.
Bake until bubbly and stuffing lightly browns.
Yum! Don’t you just want a big spoon to eat it up right now? Look at that cheesy goodness hiding underneath the stuffing! So good!
I hope you liked this Cheesy Stove Stop Stuffing Casserole!
Here’s some common recipe swaps:
- You can use frozen green beans instead of frozen broccoli.
- You can use cream of mushroom soup instead of cream of chicken.
- You can use quinoa instead of rice.
- You can use shredded cheddar cheese instead of Velveeta.
More Casserole Recipes:
Pin for later:
Broccoli Cheese Stuffing CasserolePrint
- 6 oz package Stove Top Stuffing Mix Chicken or Turkey
- 10 oz bag frozen broccoli
- 10 oz bag frozen corn
- 10 oz can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup cooked white rice
- 1 cup Velveeta cheese cubed into bite size pieces
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 11×8 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Make the stuffing as instructed on the box and set aside. If you're using leftover stuffing, just heat it up in the microwave until warm.
- Add broccoli, corn, soup and rice in the baking dish and mix to combine.
- Place cubes of cheese all over the top of the casserole.
- Place stuffing on the very top so it covers the entire casserole.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until bubbly and stuffing lightly browns. Allow to cool for a few minutes and then serve. Enjoy!