Easy Sausage, Green Beans, Potatoes and Apple Sheet Pan Meal, ready in 30 minutes. Throw everything on one pan, cook it and a healthy dinner is ready!
Sheet Pan Sausage Meal
We love this Sheet Pan Sausage meal because not only is it delicious, but it’s so easy to make! You basically cut up sausage, vegetables and apples, throw them on a baking sheet in the oven and dinner is ready.
I’m definitely in the Fall mood (hi Apple Pie Cookies!) so I had to add some apples to this sheet pan meal. The apples add a little touch of sweetness, and they taste delicious roasted. If apples aren’t your thing, you can totally skip them but I say give them a shot at least once! Trust me, baked apples taste delicious!
Easy Sheet Pan Dinner Ingredients
You don’t need many ingredients for this easy sheet pan meal. You’re more than welcomed to mix up the veggies if you want. For example, want to use broccoli instead of green beans? Go for it. Want to add in some diced carrots? Yeah, do it!
- Sweet Italian Sausage links
- fresh green beans
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
How to Make Sheet Pan Sausage Dinner
This is a one pan meal that’s so EASY to make! You’re going to love how quick this dinner is to put together.
Prep. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat, both of these allow for easier cleanup. Add sausage, green beans, potatoes and apples on baking sheet.
Pour olive oil on everything and stir to coat. Sprinkle some salt and pepper on top. Stir more. Tip: I always buy olive oil in bulk, we use it often so it saves us money.
Bake, stirring everything halfway.
Serve. Remove from the oven and serve right off the baking pan, or throw into a large dish to put on the dinner table.
I hope you enjoy this easy Sheet Pan Sausage recipe!
Other Sausage Meals You’ll Like:
Fried Cabbage With Sausage
Italian Sausage Pasta
Polish Sausage and Cabbage Soup
How to Cook Sausage In The Oven
Slow Cooker Kielbasa and Cabbage
Slow Cooker Sausage and Cabbage
Slow Cooker Kielbasa, Brussels Sprouts and Potatoes
Cheesy Jalapeno Sausage Dogs
Pin for later:
Sheet Pan Sausage, Green Beans, Potatoes and Apple MealPrint
- 1 pound sweet Italian Sausage links cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 pound green beans ends trimmed
- 1 pound potatoes cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 apples cored and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat. This makes for easier cleanup.
- Add sausage, green beans, potatoes and apples on baking sheet.
- Pour olive oil on everything and stir to coat. Sprinkle salt and pepper on top, stir more.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Remove from oven and serve.
Leave a Comment