Oh baby, I love leftovers!
It’s like Thanksgiving for a week straight! Each night is turkey in new ways, mashed potatoes on the side and plenty of vegetables. One night it’s turkey sandwiches covered in homemade gravy. The next night is Thanksgiving dinner on Saturday again. And then comes the casseroles.
This Cheesy Stuffing Broccoli Casserole is my favorite. Not only does it make a perfect side dish for holiday meals, bu it’s the ultimate leftover meal using a bunch of stuffing. And what else do I love about leftovers? Saving money. Thanksgiving dinner is great because it’s literally 1 meal that feeds you for the next week.
This casserole besides being cheesy and delicious and mouthwatering and made of dreams (I like it, ok) only has a few ingredients. There’s stuffing, frozen corn and broccoli, cream of chicken soup, white rice and cheese. That’s it. Because the few ingredients it’s also really quick to make. Like I said, it’s amazing. I give my heart to you Cheesy Stuffing Broccoli Casserole.
After that you’ll add your stuffing on top and into the oven it will go…
In about 35-40 minutes this swoon worthy casserole will be ready to dive into!
So when the holidays roll around, make this casserole. Perfect for a side dish, leftovers or even a main dish if you are craving comfort. But please, always serve with a few warm rolls. It just takes it to that whole next level of extra special.
- 6 oz package of Stove Top Stuffing Mix (Chicken or Turkey)
- 10 oz bag of frozen corn
- 10 oz bag of frozen broccoli
- 1 can of condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup cooked white rice
- 1 cup Velveeta cheese - cubed into bite size pieces
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Make your stuffing as instructed on box.
- Spray baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Add corn, broccoli, soup and rice in baking dish and mix so combined.
- Place cubes of cheese all over the top of the casserole.
- Put stuffing on the very top so it covers the entire casserole.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.