This is pure comfort food! Creamy Chicken and Noodles is a easy casserole bake recipe that you can serve as a main or side dish. It’s creamy sauce is made with cream of chicken and cream of broccoli soup and then poured over egg noodles and diced chicken.
A key to a good noodle soup or creamy casserole dish is the noodles.
Once you make your noodles, you’ll set them aside until the last 5 minutes and then you’l add them to the creamy mixture. After I boil my noodles I might or might not sneak a couple in because I love them so much.
I love this recipe because it’s comfort food quickly. No slow cooker needed, your meal will be ready in 30 minutes. Soon you’ll be warming yourself up!
- 12 oz package of No Yolks Extra Broad Noodles
- 10.5 oz can of condensed cream of chicken soup
- 10.5 oz can of condensed cream of broccoli soup
- 2.5 cups of chicken broth
- 1 cup diced chicken - cooked
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley (or kale powder)
- pinch of pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cook noodles as instructed on package and set aside.
- In a large pot, mix the cream of chicken soup, cream of broccoli soup, chicken broth, chicken and frozen corn.
- Season with onion powder, salt, parsley, pepper and garlic powder.
- Bring to a boil. Once boiling reduce heat to low, and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Add in the noodles and simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Enjoy this as a creamy side dish, or have as a main dish with a biscuit on the side.