Easy Instant Pot Kielbasa and Cabbage recipe, cooked for 25 minutes! Throw Beef Kielbasa, Cabbage, Potatoes, Carrots and Onions in an Instant Pot and dinner will be ready quickly! My family loves this Instant Pot meal served over white rice!
Instant Pot Kielbasa and Cabbage
Sometimes I don’t have enough time for our favorite Slow Cooker Kielbasa and Cabbage recipe, so I wanted to share a really quick Instant Pot version – that tastes just like the crockpot but so much faster!
All you need to is chop up the kielbasa, cabbage, potatoes, carrots and onions, and then add those along with the other ingredients to the Instant Pot. Close the lid and let it do all the work for 25 minutes! Soon you’ll have a very delicious dinner ready to be served!
I hope you love this easy Instant Pot meal!
You can serve this as is, but my family prefers it served over white rice or egg noodles for a full meal.
Instant Pot Cabbage Recipe Ingredients
Here’s everything you’ll need for this Instant Pot Cabbage recipe:
- beef kielbasa
- chicken broth
- salt & pepper
- brown sugar
- minced garlic
How to Make in the Instant Pot
Chop up the kielbasa and vegetables.
Add all of the ingredients into the Instant Pot and stir.
Close lid and cook on HIGH pressure.
Release pressure using the quick-release method. This takes about 3-5 minutes.
Serve as is, or with rice or egg noodles.
Can this be prepped ahead of time?
Absolutely, you can chop up the kielbasa and vegetables, keeping them in the fridge overnight. Cutting up the vegetables takes the most time so I often do this when I’m doing meal prep for the week.
Potatoes are the tricky part because they turn brown when chopped up. For the potatoes, you have 2 options:
- Skip the potatoes and chop them up when you’re ready to cook this meal. This will only take 1-2 minutes and is much quicker than having to chop up everything.
- Cut them up but keep the potatoes submerged in water in the refrigerator, for up to 1 day in advance. Keeping them covered in water will prevent them from browning. When ready to use, drain them and proceed as normal.
Want more Kielbasa Recipes?
Crockpot Kielbasa Soup with Egg Noodles
Crockpot Kielbasa and Green Beans
Kielbasa and Brussels Sprouts Skillet
Slow Cooker Sausage Barley Soup
Kielbasa Sausage and Kale Soup
Crock Pot Kielbasa in Tomato Sauce
Pin for later:
Instant Pot Kielbasa and CabbagePrint
- 1 pound beef kielbasa cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 medium-sized head cabbage chopped
- 3 medium potatoes chopped
- 3 carrots peeled, chopped
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Add all of the ingredients into the instant pot and stir.
- Close and lock the lid. Select HIGH pressure, setting timer for 25 minutes.
- Release pressure using the quick-release method, about 3-5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid.
- Serve as is or with rice or egg noodles.
Leave a Comment