Hearty crockpot kielbasa soup made with potatoes, carrots, pinto beans and diced tomatoes. Egg noodles are cooked directly in the crockpot alongside kielbasa to make a simple meal. In 8 hours you’ll have an easy kielbasa dinner ready for you!
Easy Crockpot Recipe
This is such an easy crockpot recipe! Everything is made in the crockpot, no need to make the noodles for the soup separately!
Simply add everything into your slow cooker and let it do the cooking. When there is about 20 minutes left, add the egg noodles directly into the slow cooker and let it cook a little longer.
Serve in bowls and enjoy this kielbasa noodle soup that my family loves!
How long should I cook kielbasa soup for in the slow cooker?
Cook on LOW for 7-8 hours or HIGH for 4 hours, or until the potatoes are tender.
How to Make Kielbasa Soup in the Slow Cooker
Cut kielbasa into 1 inch pieces.
Chop up your vegetables – potatoes, carrots and onions. Open up your cans of beans and diced tomatoes, no need to drain either of them.
Place kielbasa and vegetables into the crockpot.
Add pinto beans, diced tomatoes, chicken broth, bay leaves and salt and pepper into the slow cooker and stir.
Cover and cook on either HIGH or LOW. Both times are provided in the recipe card.
When there are 20 minutes left, add egg noodles, stir and close the lid to cook until noodles are done – about 20 to 30 minutes. Please make sure to monitor the noodles as they can overcook quickly!
Serve in bowls and enjoy this kielbasa soup!
Can I serve kielbasa soup with egg noodles?
Sure, if you want to serve this kielbasa soup with egg noodles (my family’s favorite way too) you have 2 options:
- Add a package of egg noodles directly into the crockpot and cook for 20-30 minutes. This is my preferred method as it’s one less pot to wash.
- Cook egg noodles separately and then add into bowls, pouring the soup on top.
Here’s some common recipe ingredient tweaks for this kielbasa soup:
- Peeling the potatoes is completely optional – so do whatever your family prefers.
- You can swap celery for carrots, or you can add both carrots and celery.
- You can swap cannellini beans or kidney beans for pinto beans.
More Kielbasa Recipes
Crockpot Kielbasa and Green Beans
Crockpot Sweet and Sour Kielbasa
Instant Pot Kielbasa and Cabbage
Slow Cooker Kielbasa and Cabbage
Kielbasa and Brussels Sprouts Skillet
Crock Pot Kielbasa in Tomato Sauce
Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes and Kielbasa
Pin for later:
Crockpot Kielbasa Soup with Egg NoodlesPrint
- 2 pounds kielbasa cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 pounds potatoes peeled and chopped
- 3 carrots peeled and chopped
- 1 small onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 15 ounce can pinto beans don’t rinse or drain
- 15 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 ounce bag egg noodles
- Add all of the ingredients, except the egg noodles, into the crockpot and stir.
- Close lid and cook on HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 7-8 hours, or until potatoes are tender.
- When there is 20 minutes left, add egg noodles and stir. Close the lid and cook for 20-30 minutes or until noodles are done. If you want to serve this with soup without egg noodles, you can skip this step.
- Remove bay leaves. Serve in bowls and enjoy.