Easy to make Sheet Pan Cauliflower, Chickpeas and Tomatoes recipe. The veggies are drizzled with olive oil and garlic and then baked in the oven with lime wedges. Serve this meatless meal over rice, barley or pasta for a simple 25-minute dinner.
Baked Cauliflower and Chickpeas
This is a simple meatless meal made with cauliflower, tomatoes, chickpeas. Olive oil and minced garlic are drizzled on top of the vegetables, seasoned with salt and pepper and then baked until tender and crisp.
From start to finish, this is a 25-minute meal that is in our constant rotation for dinner. We usually serve over rice, barley or pasta for a full meal, but you can also serve next to a main course if you’re looking for a simple (and delicious) side dish.
Now let’s add our veggies and start cooking!
How to Roast Sheet Pan Cauliflower
Grab a large baking sheet. You can add aluminum foil for easy cleanup, but personally I prefer to roast the vegetables directly on the baking sheet.
Place cauliflower, tomatoes and a can of chickpeas (that have been drained) on the baking sheet.
Drizzle olive oil, minced garlic and salt & pepper on top of the veggies and stir to fully coat.
Add lime slices to the pan.
Roast until vegetables are tender and lightly browned. This takes usually around 20-25 minutes, I like to start watching them around the 15 minute mark so they don’t burn.
Remove from oven, remove the limes and serve. If you really love the taste of lime you can squeeze a little bit of the lime on top of yours for an extra zesty taste. I hope you enjoy this meal as much as I do!
How to Serve Sheet Pan Cauliflower
You can serve sheet pan veggies as a main course or side dish.
We prefer to have these roasted vegetables over rice, barley, couscous or pasta for a full dinner.
Other Veggies To Add to the Sheet Pan
This is an easy recipe to add other vegetables to if you are cleaning out your refrigerator. Our favorites are:
- Green Beans
- Brussels Sprouts
Want to double this recipe?
Simply double the ingredients and follow the directions.
More Cauliflower Recipes:
Do you love cauliflower too? Here are some more recipes I think you’ll like:
Pin for later:
Sheet Pan Cauliflower and ChickpeasPrint
- 1 large head of cauliflower cut into florets
- 2 cups cherry or grape tomatoes
- 15 ounce can chickpeas drained
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lime cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Add cauliflower, tomatoes and chickpeas to the baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil, add minced garlic and sprinkle salt and pepper on top of the vegetables. Stir to fully coat. Add lime wedges to baking sheet.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until lightly roasted. Remove from the oven.
- Remove limes and serve vegetables over rice, barley or pasta for a full meal, or serve as a side dish. Squeeze limes on top of yours if you'd like!