LEFTOVER spaghetti casserole recipe! Don’t panic, I got a easy casserole recipe for you that’s delicious! You’re going to love this cheesy spaghetti casserole!
Do you like leftovers? I am pretty picky about them.
Last week I made my favorite Crockpot Tacos and we had them 4 days in a row, and every single night I looked forward to them. That’s one leftover I love! Then there are those leftovers where you just don’t know what to do with. Usually I can talk Matthew into eating them for lunch, but sometimes there’s even still a few meals left over (I tend to cook for a army).
When I make spaghetti, there’s usually always leftover noodles. I’d rather not have spaghetti two nights in a row, so I wanted to find something a little more exciting to do with the leftover spaghetti so I came up with this casserole.
How good was it? Matthew asked if we could have it again, which made me feel pretty happy in having a meal requested from leftovers!
So next time you have leftover spaghetti, don’t you dare toss it.. make this Leftover Spaghetti Casserole!
Do you eat leftovers? Are there any leftovers you won’t eat? Do you also cook for a army?
Looking for more delicious dinner recipes? Try my Stuffed pepper casserole!
Leftover Spaghetti Casserole
LEFTOVER spaghetti casserole recipe! Don't panic, I got a easy casserole recipe for you that's delicious! You're going to love this cheesy spaghetti casserole!
- 8 ounces leftover spaghetti noodles
- 1 cup leftover pasta sauce
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- optional: 1/2 cup shredded leftover chicken
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix leftover spaghetti noodles and pasta sauce with egg, Italian seasoning, Parmesan cheese and shredded chicken (optional).
- Place spaghetti mixture into baking dish and bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Spread mozzarella cheese and mushrooms on top and bake for a additional 10 minutes until cheese is melted.