Leftover Spaghetti Casserole
LEFTOVER spaghetti casserole recipe! Don't panic, I got a easy casserole recipe for you that's delicious! You're going to love this cheesy spaghetti casserole!
- 8 ounces leftover spaghetti noodles
- 1 cup leftover pasta sauce
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- optional: 1/2 cup shredded leftover chicken
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix leftover spaghetti noodles and pasta sauce with egg, Italian seasoning, Parmesan cheese and shredded chicken (optional).
Place spaghetti mixture into baking dish and bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
Spread mozzarella cheese and mushrooms on top and bake for a additional 10 minutes until cheese is melted.