EASY Halloween Guacamole Dip recipe – perfect for healthy Halloween appetizers and party food! This homemade recipe uses fresh avocados and canned diced tomatoes. Provides DIY tutorial on how to make spiderwebs with sour cream!
Halloween Party Food
Are you looking for a spooky dip for your Halloween party? Look no further! You’re going to love this classic guacamole dip with sour cream spiderwebs on top! And don’t worry – this Halloween guacamole dip is easy to make! I even include a spiderweb tutorial video below to follow along!
If you’re anything like me, then you love guacamole! This homemade guacamole dip is a classic recipe, made with fresh avocados and diced tomatoes. To make it super easy if you’re low on time, the recipe calls for canned diced tomatoes – some you use in the dip, and some you use to decorate the top. I like using RO*TEL diced tomatoes & green chilies because it gives extra flavor.
Besides that, you’ll need onions, lime juice, salt and fresh cilantro – this is one of my favorite guacamole recipes!
Yum, I could just eat this with a spoon!
How to Make Spiderwebs
Don’t worry – they’re easy to make! If I can make them – then you can too!
To make the spiderwebs you need to put your sour cream into a pastry bag with a fine tip. You’ll want to do spiral circles around the entire top, and then use a toothpick to fine tune and spread the webs throughout.
I made this video to walk you through how to make the spiderwebs:
See, I told you it wasn’t hard to make creamy spiderwebs! If you’re looking for something sweet, check out my Chocolate Bread with Frosting Spiderwebs too!
I hope your entire Halloween party loves this guacamole dip as much as I do! Enjoy!
Pin for later:
Halloween Guacamole Dip Recipe - Easy Party FoodPrint
- 4 avocados
- 2 10 oz cans diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup diced onions
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup of sour cream for decoration
- Select avocados that are slightly easy to squeeze so you know they’re ripe. Peel, remove the pit and mash your avocados in a medium sized bowl.
- Add 1 1/2 cans of diced tomatoes, diced onions, lime juice, salt and fresh cilantro to mashed avocados. Mix to combine all ingredients. Put it in your serving bowl.
- Add remaining 1/2 can diced tomatoes to the edges of the guacamole dip.
- Place sour cream in a pastry bag, using a small fine tip. Decorate spider webs on top, using a toothpick to fine tune and spread webs.
- Serve with tortilla chips!