Easy to make Halloween Guacamole Dip with sour cream spiderwebs on top. This homemade recipe uses fresh avocados and diced tomatoes for a healthy party dip!
Halloween Party Dip
Are you looking for a spooky dip for your Halloween party? Look no further! You’re going to love this classic guacamole dip with sour cream spiderwebs on top! And don’t worry, this Halloween guacamole dip is easy to make! I even include a spiderweb tutorial video below to follow along!
If you’re anything like me, then you love guacamole! This homemade guacamole dip is a classic recipe, made with fresh avocados and diced tomatoes. It’s so good you’ll have a hard time not eating it with a spoon!
- diced tomatoes (fresh or canned))
- lime juice
- sour cream for decoration
How to Make Homemade Guacamole
Prepare avocados. First, select ripe avocados that are easy to squeeze so you know they’ll be perfect for guacamole! Remove the pits and scoop the avocado into a medium-sized bowl. Mash with a spoon.
Ingredients. Add diced tomatoes, diced onions, lime juice, salt and fresh cilantro into bowl with avocados. Continue mixing to combine. Scoop guacamole out and put it in a nice serving bowl if you’d like.
Add remaining diced tomatoes on the edges of the guacamole dip. Now using a pastry bag, decorate the top with sour cream spiderwebs (video tutorial below).
Serve with tortilla chips and veggies. Enjoy!
Yum! I hope you enjoy this festive guacamole recipe, perfect for your next Halloween bash!
How to Make Sour Cream Spiderwebs
Don’t worry – they’re easy to make! If I can make them – then you can too! I made the video below to show you how.
To make the spiderwebs you need to put your sour cream into a pastry bag with a fine tip. You’ll want to do spiral circles around the entire top, and then use a toothpick to fine tune and spread the webs throughout.
More Halloween Recipes
Pin for later:
Halloween Guacamole DipPrint
- 4 avocados
- 2 cups tomatoes finely chopped and drained
- 1/4 cup onions finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup sour cream (for decoration)
- Select avocados that are slightly easy to squeeze so you know they’re ripe. Remove the pit and scoop avocado out into a medium-sized bowl. Use a spoon to mash avocado up.
- Add 1 1/2 cup of diced tomatoes, diced onions, lime juice, salt and fresh cilantro into bowl with avocados. Mix to combine all ingredients. If preferred put into a serving bowl now.
- Add remaining 1/2 cup diced tomatoes on the edges of the guacamole dip.
- Place sour cream in a pastry bag, using a small fine tip. Decorate spider webs on top, using a toothpick to fine tune and spread webs.
- Serve with tortilla chips and veggies.