You’ll love this EASY Dairy Free Mini Pancake Muffins recipe! These pancake muffins don’t require butter or milk and are perfect for breakfast or snacking! Each muffin has a sugar mixture crumble made with brown sugar and applesauce on top! I love serving them with maple syrup! This recipe is easy to make completely vegan too!
I am something of a muffin fanatic, especially when they’re mini in size. Some of my favorite recipes are muffins, like these Banana Muffins or these Coffee Cake Muffins or these Blueberry Muffins – I love them all! Recently I’ve received some comments on my No Butter Needed Pancakes asking if they could be made into muffins or cupcakes, so I decided to take the challenge and do that! With that I present you Dairy Free Mini Pancake Muffins!
These Mini Pancake Muffins use almond milk instead of regular milk and they don’t require any butter. There’s a delicious brown sugar crumble on top made with a little bit of applesauce instead of butter. They only take 12 minutes to bake and they’re so soft and bouncy when they come out of the oven!
You can serve them as is, but I highly recommend drizzling maple syrup on top to give them that full pancakes taste. They’re delicious this way!
Hope you enjoy these Dairy Free Mini Pancake Muffins! Enjoy them for breakfast and if you have any leftovers (I doubt it) they freeze great too!
Some things that I think you’d like for this recipe:
Mini Muffins Pan (24 size)
Mega Mini Muffins Pan (48 size)
Silicone Mini Muffins Pan
Glass Mixing Bowl Set
Glass Measuring Bowl Set
Organic Maple Syrup
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon applesauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a bowl. Make a well in the center.
- In the center of the bowl add milk, egg, oil and vanilla and stir until combined.
- Spray a muffin pan with nonstick spray. Spoon the muffin mixture into the pan.
- Combine flour, cinnamon and brown sugar.
- Stir in your applesauce to mix.
- Add to the top of your muffins evenly.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the sides of your muffins are slightly golden brown.
- Sprinkle with additional sugar if preferred before serving. You can also pour maple syrup on top of them if serving for breakfast!
- Makes 24 mini muffins or 6 regular size muffins.
- If you are making regular size muffins, bake for 25-26 minutes.