Fluffy, SPRINKLE BIRTHDAY CAKE Muffins that taste just like birthday cake! This is a easy rainbow muffins recipe that is pretty and perfect for happy birthday parties and desserts! Kids LOVE these FUN muffins!
Sprinkles and bright colors make everything funner, that’s why I love baking with them! Rainbow Birthday Waffles, Sprinkled Butter Cookies, Confetti Cake Batter Brownies, and White Chocolate Toffee Recipe are some of my favorite colorful treats but now we’re adding a new member to the sprinkle family – Fluffy Birthday Cake Muffins!
These Birthday Cake Muffins are super fluffy, just like a birthday cake – and they taste just like it too! I include sprinkles inside the batter and then add additional sprinkles on top once in the muffin pan to give them a bright rainbow color all over!
These would be perfect for a Birthday Celebration, but they would also be great for just adding some cheer to a breakfast or bringing a snack gift to leave in the kitchen at work.
Hope you enjoy!
Looking for more dessert recipes?
Pin for later:
Sprinkle Birthday Cake MuffinsPrint
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter - melted
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup rainbow sprinkles + additional on top
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease your muffin cup holder.
- In a bowl stir together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl stir together milk, butter, eggs, vanilla, lemon juice and vegetable oil.
- Add wet mixture into dry mixture and stir until combined.
- Add in 1 cup of rainbow sprinkles and gently mix with spoon to equally distribute them.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups, filling them 2/3 of the way.
- Sprinkle additional rainbow sprinkles on top of each muffin
- Bake for 14-15 minutes or until slightly browned on the sides.
- Cool and enjoy