Moist Mini Blueberry Muffins with cinnamon sugar streusel. This recipe is easy to make in 20 minutes total, made with 1 cup of fresh blueberries! My family loves these fluffy muffins for breakfast, snack and dessert!
Mini Blueberry Muffins Recipe
These mini blueberry muffins are moist, fluffy, and they have the most delicious streusel crumble on top! I can guarantee these will be gone in a day, they’re that good.
These muffins are easy to make, and take about 20 minutes from start to finish. My family absolutely devours them and since they’re mini it means you can eat 6 without any regrets! (or that’s what I tell myself).
Watch How I Make Blueberry Muffins
Here’s a quick recipe video I made to show you easy they are to make!
How long do mini muffins take in the oven?
Mini muffins take 12-13 minutes in the oven at 375 degrees F. When the sides are slightly golden brown they’re done.
What is a streusel topping made of?
Streusel is simply just flour, sugar, butter and cinnamon. The streusel adds a crumbly delicious texture to the top of the muffins. The cinnamon sugar streusel is my favorite part!
How to Make The Best Mini Blueberry Muffins
Muffin Batter: Spray a mini muffin pan with nonstick spray. You only need one large mixing bowl for this recipe. Mix sugar, butter, egg, vanilla and milk with a hand mixer and then add the flour, baking powder and salt.
Add in the fresh blueberries, stirring them with a spoon (don’t use the hand mixer with the blueberries!).
Spoon this mixture into your muffin pan.
Streusel: In a small bowl mix flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and butter, mixing until it’s crumbly. I do this with a fork. Add to the top of the muffin batter.
Time to Bake: Bake until sides are golden brown. Remove from oven and serve warm! I hope you enjoy these Mini Blueberry Muffins!
Can these be made into regular sized blueberry muffins?
Yes, you absolutely can. Fill in a regular size muffin tin and adjust the baking time to 22 minutes. If you want to make a dozen of these muffins, make sure to double the recipe. Use the recipe card below to adjust serving size for easy ingredient amounts!
Should I use fresh or frozen blueberries?
I always recommend using fresh blueberries when baking as I find when using frozen berries they tend to naturally dye the batter. If you are going to use frozen blueberries, do not thaw them, simply just pat them with a paper towel and add to the batter.
More Blueberry Dessert Recipes
Pin for later:
Mini Blueberry MuffinsPrint
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray your mini muffin pan with nonstick spray and set aside.
- Mix sugar, butter, egg, vanilla and milk with a hand mixer in a large bowl. Add flour, baking powder and salt and continue to mix. Add in blueberries and stir gently with a spoon so you don't squash them.
- Spoon mixture into your muffin pan evenly. This recipe makes approximately 16 mini muffins.
- Now we're going to make the streusel. In a small bowl combine flour, brown sugar and cinnamon. Cut in your butter with a fork until it's crumbly. Add to the top of your muffins evenly.
- Bake for 12-13 minutes or until the sides of your muffin are slightly golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool before serving.
Check out my Mini Blueberry Muffins Web Story!