BEST MINI Blueberry Muffins with crumble topping! This easy recipe makes moist mini muffins packed with 1 cup of blueberries! The cinnamon sugar streusel is delicious and is my favorite part! Serve these for breakfast, dessert or a snack!
These mini blueberry muffins are outrageously good. You’ll make a dozen and they’ll be gone within a day! They’re moist, they’re tasty, they have the most delicious crumble on top and they’re mini which means it totally feels ok to eat 6 of them. At least!
I used to make a blueberry crumble in a 8×8 pan all the time years ago. It was my go to “raise the roof” dessert. Somehow the recipe got lost in my very disorganized recipe binder and it’s been a while since I’ve made it. A few days ago I was wanting something sweet and remembered I had a bag of frozen blueberries in the freezer.
Then I remembered the blueberry crumble. Instead of sticking with the old, I decided to to turn the recipe into mini muffins instead. When Matthew got home he ate one and said “These taste just like the Blueberry Crumble you used to make!”. Yes, they do! They’re back!
Mini Blueberry Muffins Recipe
The crumble on top if what dreams are made out of. A muffin is only as good as it’s crumble and you will love this. If any crumble falls onto your plate, I trust that you’ll get it too! Don’t leave any crumble behind! 🙂
Pin for later:
Mini Blueberry MuffinsPrint
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
For the Muffins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray your mini muffin pan with nonstick spray and set aside.
- Mix sugar, butter, egg, and vanilla with a hand mixer. Add milk, flour, baking powder and salt and continue to mix. Add in blueberries and stir gently with a spoon so you don't squash them.
- Spoon mixture into your muffin pan evenly.
For the Crumble
- Combine flour, cinnamon and brown sugar.
- Cut in your butter until it's crumbly.
- Add to the top of your muffins evenly.
- Now it's time to bake!
- Bake for 12-13 minutes or until the sides of your muffin are slightly golden brown.