Fluffy, SPRINKLE BIRTHDAY CAKE Muffins that taste just like birthday cake! This is a easy rainbow muffins recipe that is pretty and perfect for happy birthday parties and birthday breakfast. Kids LOVE these FUN birthday muffins!
Sprinkles and bright colors make everything funner, that’s why I love baking with them! Rainbow Birthday Waffles, 6 Inch Small Birthday Cake, Sprinkled Butter Cookies , Chewy Confetti Cookies, Dinosaur Ballerina Birthday Cakes and Confetti Cake Batter Brownies are some of my favorite colorful treats but now we’re adding a new member to the sprinkle family – Fluffy Birthday Muffins!
How to Make Birthday Cake Muffins Video
These Birthday Cake Muffins are super fluffy, just like a birthday cake – and they taste just like it too! I include sprinkles inside the batter and then add additional sprinkles on top once in the muffin pan to give them a bright rainbow color all over! They remind me of Funfetti cake mix but in muffin form!
Alternative to Birthday Cupcakes
If you’re looking for a alternative to birthday cupcakes, then bake a batch of these muffins instead. You won’t miss the frosting with how sweet and delicious these are!
These would be perfect for a Birthday Celebration or birthday breakfast, but they would also be great for just adding some cheer to your day or bringing a snack gift to leave in the kitchen at work.
Don’t they look beautiful inside too? The muffins are so moist and tasty!
I hope you enjoy these Birthday Cake Muffins!
Looking for more muffin recipes?
Pin for later:
Sprinkle Birthday Cake MuffinsPrint
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter – melted
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup rainbow sprinkles + additional on top
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease your muffin cup holder.
- In a bowl stir together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl stir together milk, butter, eggs, vanilla, lemon juice and vegetable oil.
- Add wet mixture into dry mixture and stir until combined.
- Add in 1 cup of rainbow sprinkles and gently mix with spoon to equally distribute them.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups, filling them 2/3 of the way.
- Sprinkle additional rainbow sprinkles on top of each muffin
- Bake for 14-15 minutes or until slightly browned on the sides.
- Cool and enjoy