This delicious Single Serving Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe is the perfect little treat. This peanut butter chocolate chip one cookie recipe is thick, soft and chewy. My go-to for late night snacking when the cookie craving hits.
Do you remember my Single Serving Brownie Recipe? The goal was to create a small single brownie, so I didn’t eat a whole pan of them! Well I’m back again with single serving happiness, but this time I’m sharing cookies! Cookies are simply the best! And if there happens to be a dozen cookies in my kitchen, you better believe I’m going to gobble them all up. Now, let’s get to all of the delicious details!
Single Serving Chocolate Chip Cookie Ingredients
These cookies include two of my favorite ingredients: peanut butter and chocolate. Aside from the peanut butter and chocolate, you’ll find all of the other normal cookie ingredients in these little gems. Here’s the lineup:
- Brown sugar
- Baking powder
- Peanut butter
- Chocolate Chips
How Do You Make Single Serving Cookies?
This recipe is very straight forward. First, preheat the oven or toaster to 350 degrees. Yes, toaster oven! This recipe is perfect for a toaster oven, as there’s no reason to heat up your big oven for just one cookie. Then simply stir together flour, sugar, and baking powder in small bowl. Add peanut butter, butter, milk and vanilla and continue to stir until well combined.
Next, fold the chocolate chips into the dough.
Spray a small area of a cookie sheet with nonstick spray, or use a silicone baking mat. Form dough into one cookie and place on pan.
Bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes… if you can wait that long!
What’s So Great About This One Cookie Recipe?
- No need to share! This cookie is all yours!
- This cookie recipe is super quick! From start to finish, you’ll have a homemade chocolate chip cookie in under 20 minutes.
- This one cookie recipe makes a deliciously soft & chewy cookie!
- It’s filled with peanut butter goodness! Yes, please!
- There’s not much prep time needed to make this cookie. No need to get out your electric mixer or chill the dough.
Tips For Single Serving Chocolate Chip Cookie
- If you need two cookies, feel free to double this recipe.
- Try adding sprinkles to make a festive cookie for one.
- You can use semi sweet chocolate chips or milk chocolate chips for these single serving cookies.
- For the prettiest presentation, add a few chocolate chips onto the top of the cookie before baking it.
- For the best possible results, be sure that you measure ingredients accurately. Accuracy is important in all baking, but with a cookie this small, it’s especially important.
Variations For This One Cookie Recipe
Want to mix things up? Feel free to add in:
- Baking chips: Of course milk, dark, white, or semisweet chocolate chips work well in these single serving cookies. Some other fun options are peanut butter chips, butterscotch chips, cinnamon chips, caramel chips, or toffee bits.
- Nuts: A very small amount of chopped pecans, walnuts, almonds, peanuts, and/or macadamia nuts would give this cookie a delicious crunch.
- Sprinkles and Candy: Toss in a handful of colored sprinkles if you’d like to make this cookie extra festive! You could even add in mini M&M’S or REESE’S mini pieces.
- Dried fruit: Dried cherries, cranberries, apricots, or other dried fruit (that is chopped into small pieces, if need be) would be a yummy addition to this recipe.
Now the fun part – time to relax and eat a cookie! Grab your cookie, some tea or milk, and enjoy your Single Serving Cookie!
More Cookie Recipes To Try:
Did you make and love this recipe? Give it your review below! 👇 And make sure to share your creations by tagging me or using the hashtag #brooklynfarmgirl on Instagram!
Pin for later:
Single Serving Chocolate Chip CookiePrint
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons chocolate chips
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix flour, brown sugar, and baking powder in small bowl.
- Add peanut butter, butter, milk and vanilla and continue to stir until combined. Gently fold the chocolate chips into the dough.
- Spray a small area of a cookie sheet with nonstick spray, or use a silicone baking mat. Form dough into one cookie and place on pan.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes.