Moist and DELICIOUS Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins! You won’t believe how easy this recipe is! My family considers these the best pumpkin desserts! These are easy to turn into a gluten free recipe too!
Pumpkin Muffins With Chocolate Chips
I’m on a muffin kick right now. My favorite muffins of the moment are the Fluffy Chocolate Chip Muffins and these Pumpkin ones. I swear they can’t last in my kitchen with me around. These chocolate chip muffins here make for a happy breakfast.
For this chocolate chip muffins recipe, I’m using brown sugar instead of regular white sugar. I find that brown sugar adds a bit of a depth to muffins and brownies.
I start by mixing my wet ingredients. Later in I sift the dry ingredients and combine it with the wet ones. I have added cloves, cinnamon, and nutmeg in my dry ingredients. That’s why these chocolate chip muffins are bursting with flavor and some sweetness.
Add in the chocolate chips to the batter. Pour into a muffin tray. For added goodness, I sprinkle in chocolate chips at this step too. This makes the chocolate chip muffins look so much better when they come out. You can instantly see the chocolate chips. So much eye-candy!
Need More Pumpkin Desserts?
I still have some pumpkin puree left in the freezer from the fall garden pumpkins. Do you know what that means? More Pumpkin Desserts to make!
Turn This Into a Gluten Free Muffin Recipe
You can easily turn these chocolate chip muffins into a gluten free muffin recipe. Simple, just swap the flour. Choose gluten free flour instead of the regular flour. You can do this with any other flour-based recipe.
Going gluten free isn’t rocket science. Adopting a gluten free lifestyle is very easy. Some gluten free flours you can use are Almond flour, Buckwheat Flour, Oat Flour, Brown Rice Flour.
I personally prefer almond flour in all my gluten free recipes. It adds nuttiness to the recipe.
Now go enjoy these Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins!
Pin for later:
Pumpkin Spiced Chocolate Chip MuffinsPrint
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray muffin pan with nonstick spray.
- Mix brown sugar, oil and eggs together. Add pumpkin puree and water and continue to mix.
- In another bowl mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg and salt.
- Add wet mixture into dry mixture and stir to combine. Add your chocolate chips and stir to equally distribute.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full with batter. Bake for 20-23 minutes.