Banana White Chocolate Chip Muffins are so MOIST! These muffins are easy to make and look so pretty with frosting! They are one of my favorite desserts, kids especially love them! Baking time is 20 minutes and makes 8 regular size muffins.
These banana muffins are based around one of my most popular recipes on the blog, Mini Moist Crumble Banana Muffins. I receive emails all the time from people proclaiming their love to these muffins and expressing how much their kids like them too!
The tweak I made to these is first I made them full size, so they’re hearty enough for breakfast. I also added some high quality white chocolate chips to really give each bite a sweet balance with the bananas.
The banana taste is there, but it’s not super strong. I shared these with my banana bread loving friend and my not so much banana loving Matthew and both of them loved them so much they ate multiples. They’re a winner across the board.
I hope you enjoy these Banana White Chocolate Muffins as much as we do!
Pin for later:
Banana White Chocolate Chip MuffinsPrint
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Optional: Melted white chocolate to drizzle on top when done
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray your muffin pan with nonstick spray.
- In a bowl mix flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl mix bananas, sugar, butter and egg until smooth.
- Add flour mixture into banana mixture and continue to mix so everything is combined.
- Add chocolate chips and stir with spoon to evenly distribute.
- Spoon this into the muffin pan, filling each muffin spot 3/4 full.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes or until the sides of your muffins are slightly brown.
Leave a Comment