CHINESE Bok Choy and Mushroom Noodles is DELICIOUS! This healthy recipe is made in 15 minutes and makes Asian cooking easy! These noodles are vegetarian, spicy and simple! We love this dinner in our house!
Lately I have really been in the mood for a big bowl of Chinese noodles full of vegetables so I cooked this Bok and Mushroom Noodles dish one night and now it’s a official staple for dinner. I love that I can use both fresh bok choy and kale from the garden making this a healthy vegetable dish too!
This Chinese dish will only take you 15 minutes to make so it’s a easy meal to make on weeknights! The red pepper flakes and ginger add a little spice that goes a long way for flavor. These noodles are not soupy as the broth will boil off and the rice noodles will soak them up.
Hope you enjoy these simple and healthy Bok Choy and Mushroom Noodles!
Pin for later:
Looking for more easy Chinese recipes? Try:
Bok Choy Stir Fry With Brown Sauce
10 Minute Vegetable Lo Mein
Chinese Takeout Chicken and Broccoli
Chinese Pork Wonton Soup
How to Cook Mushrooms in the Oven
Chinese Bok Choy and Mushroom NoodlesPrint
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 large head bok choy - chopped
- 1/2 cup kale - chopped
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 12 oz rice noodles
- salt + pepper to taste
- In a pot heat olive oil over medium high heat. Add red pepper flakes, ginger, bok choy, kale and mushrooms. Stir to combine them while cooking for 2-3 minutes until the greens wilt.
- In a large pot bring chicken broth to a boil. Once boiling add rice noodles, cooking as instructed on noodle package. When the noodles have 4 minutes left, add vegetables and stir.
- Season with salt + pepper if needed.