CREAMY No Mayo Potato Salad that doesn’t require potato peeling! This loaded, easy to make potato salad recipe has the classic taste you grew up with and is ready in 20 minutes! It’s made with ranch dressing (no mayo!) to make it extra creamy! Enjoy this warm in the Winter or chilled in the Summer! It’s a must have your next grilling session!
20 Minute Potato Salad – so easy!
This potato salad is made in 20 minutes and only uses 6 ingredients. And what a bonus, no peeling potatoes, we’re just washing and cubing these red potatoes up! With every bite you’re going to get a nice crunch of vegetable with the help of celery and onion.
No Mayo Potato Salad
To make it super creamy we’re going to smother it with Ranch Salad Dressing – this is a no mayo recipe!
Creamy Ranch Potato SaladPrint
- 2 pounds red potatoes – washed and cubed
- 2 stalks celery
- 1/2 cup green onion or yellow onion
- ¾ cup Ranch Salad Dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- salt + pepper to taste
- Bring pot of water to boil and add potatoes. Simmer the potatoes for 20 minutes.
- Drain potatoes.
- Put all ingredients in bowl and gently toss.
- Serve immediately or if preferred chilled, put in the refrigerator for 2 hours.