10 minute stuffed mushrooms made in the air fryer with cream cheese, Parmesan and shredded cheddar cheese. You’ll love how crispy the tops are while the mushrooms stay juicy!
Air Fryer Stuffed Mushrooms
I made these stuffed mushrooms as a dinner side dish a couple nights ago (I served them with yukon gold potato soup) and they were a big hit! I mean what’s not to love about juicy mushrooms stuffed with 3 types of cheese?
I’m going to keep this post short and get straight to the details. If you’re looking to make stuffed mushrooms in the air fryer for a dinner side dish, appetizer, or a party food – you need to try these!!
Are you making these for a party and need more? Simply double, triple or more the recipe for large groups!
They take minimal prep and only a few minutes in the air fryer. Oh and did I mention the cheesy crispy tops? Yeahhhhhh! Make them (please!)!
Bonus: Looking for baked mushrooms? Try my Stuffed Mushrooms with Cream Cheese too!
Time and Temperature for Mushrooms in the Air Fryer
Cook stuffed mushrooms in the air fryer at 330 degrees F for 7 minutes. This will make tender juicy mushrooms!
Personal note: We have the Breville Smart Oven with Air Fryer and absolutely love it – it gets so much use in our kitchen.
Very Cheesy Mushrooms
Yeah, Stuffed Mushrooms with Cream Cheese are good, but how about we up the yum levels and make stuffed mushrooms with cream cheese, parmesan cheese and shredded cheddar cheese? Yeah, that’s what I’m talking about!
These are so cheesy. You’re going to love them!
- (2) 8 ounce whole button mushrooms. You can buy (2) 8 ounce packages or sometimes they sell a giant 16 ounce package.
- Minced garlic
- 4 ounce package cream cheese. You can buy a 4 ounce package or buy a 8 ounce package and use the rest to make my cream cheese sugar cookies – just saying!
- Parmesan cheese
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese – orange or white is fine, but personally I like how the white cheddar cheese looks better when it’s baked. Also, I’m team thick cut shredded cheese- it’s the best for melting!
- Pantry Basics: Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Onion Powder
How to Make Mushrooms in the Air Fryer
Break off stems from the mushrooms and chop them up finely.
In a large skillet cook mushrooms stems with olive oil and garlic.
Remove skillet from the stove and add in cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and onion powder (there’s really no need to dirty another dish by adding everything into a bowl, just put it in the skillet!). Stir until it’s all fully mixed together.
Using a spoon, fill each mushroom cap with cream cheese mixture. Add mushrooms to the air fryer basket that’s been sprayed with nonstick spray.
Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top of each mushroom.
Bake in the air fryer. Note: Depending on the size of your air fryer you might need to do this in 2 batches.
Serve and enjoy!
Pin for later:
Air Fryer Stuffed Mushrooms (10 Minutes!)Print
- (2) 8 ounce packages whole button mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 4 ounce package cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese.
- Preheat air fryer to 330 degrees F.
- Clean mushrooms with a towel, wiping away any dirt on them. Break off the stems from mushrooms and chop them up finely. Set aside whole mushrooms.
- In a large skillet, heat up olive oil over medium heat. Add chopped mushroom stems and minced garlic, stirring until garlic is lightly browned.
- Remove skillet from stovetop and add in cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and onion powder, stirring to fully mix together.
- Spray the air fryer basket with nonstick spray to prevent sticking.
- Fill each mushroom with cream cheese mixture using a spoon. Add mushrooms to the air fryer basket sheet. Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese on top of the mushrooms. Depending on the size of your air fryer, you might need to do this in 2 batches.
- Bake in the air fryer for 7 minutes. Want a crispy browned top? Broil them for 2-3 minutes, watching carefully.
- Remove from the air fryer, allow to cool (they are hot inside!) and then serve.