Enjoy this easy dessert recipe for Blueberry Whipped Cream Cheesecake! This delicious cake has a pretty pastel sprinkled natural topping made from blueberries. It’s the perfect way to turn a boring cake into a beautiful birthday cheesecake!
I am in love with this cake, it’s one of those dessert creations where you want to take 50,000 photos of before eating because it’s just that pretty. Along with the Smooth and Creamy Sara Lee cheesecake, you have a beautiful blueberry Cool Whip topping that’s just waiting for rainbow sprinkles to be added on top.
With Spring filled with celebrations of all kind, birthdays, school graduations and Mother’s Day, this cake is a simple way to make your loved ones feel special. Keeping these supplies in your freezer is a perfect way to be prepared for a quick dessert cake. I love that how quick this cake is to whip up, it looks like I was in the kitchen all afternoon making this, but I wasn’t!
What I really love is the blueberry whipped topping. You’re mixing together blueberries and Cool Whip. The blueberries give it a natural pastel purple appearance, so you don’t need any artificial food coloring or dyes.
- Sara Lee Original Cheesecake
- 8 oz tub of Cool Whip
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- rainbow sprinkles
- Defrost Cheesecake and Cool Whip according to instructions on box.
- Put frozen blueberries in a bowl. Microwave for 1 minute.
- Place Cool Whip in bowl. Add blueberries (and all juices). Mix with a spoon until the Cool Whip is a pretty pastel color.
- Spread Cool Whip on top of Cheesecake.
- Add rainbow sprinkles!