Single serving Blueberry Sponge Cake In A Mug recipe that takes 1 minute in the microwave to bake!
I’m a dessert kinda girl. I eat dinner, and then sit for about 15 minutes. During those 15 minutes I try to act cool but my brain is in overdrive thinking about dessert. What should it be? A few dark chocolate pieces? A peanut butter cup? A apple spice crumble bar? A brownie? The decisions!
Lately I’ve been craving cake but having a entire cake in my kitchen is putting me in the pure danger zone. Say goodbye to the food groups, now it’s just going to be cake. There’s a easy way to solve this craving though – single serving cake! Not only does this taste delicious, but it takes less than 2 minutes to make! 2 minutes for a delicious sugary soft piece of Blueberry Sponge Cake In A Mug? Yes, please!
Next time you have a sweet tooth and you want a piece of cake, but know having a full cake in your house isn’t a good move, reach for your mug and make this single serving Blueberry Sponge Cake!
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter - softened
- 1/2 egg - beaten (or use 2 tablespoons apple sauce)
- 2 drops vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons blueberries
- Mix all ingredients together in a mug, being gentle not to crush the blueberries.
- Put in microwave for 60-80 seconds, checking to see when it becomes cake like.
- Pour a little sugar on top. Eat directly out of mug.
- Servings: 1 (just for you!)