Easy to make Peanut Butter Blossoms cookies. The classic cookies are chewy with a chocolate Hershey kiss in the middle. Recipe makes 24 cookies.
The Best Peanut Butter Blossoms
These are hands down one of our favorite cookies to bake as a family at Christmas. There’s not a Christmas that goes by that these cookies don’t get made, so I had to share my favorite recipe with you guys.
Each peanut butter cookie gets rolled in sugar before baking which makes for a sweet treat. These cookies are chewy, with a chocolate Hershey kiss in the middle. These cookies will surely be gone quickly (especially if I’m in your family), so make sure to grab a couple before they disappear!
How To Make Peanut Butter Blossoms
Add in flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt to the same bowl. Yes, this is a one bowl cookie recipe – easy! Now keep mixing.
Shape dough into 1 inch balls, rough in sugar and place on cookie sheets.
Bake for 14-15 minutes or until the bottoms are slightly browned.
As soon as they come out of the oven press down a Hershey kiss down into the middle of each cookie. Let cool for a few minutes and then eat them all!
Peanut Butter Blossom Baking Tips
- These cookies will stay good for 7 days in an airtight container. You can also freeze them if there’s leftovers, but I highly doubt there will be any left!
- This is a no chill recipe, you don’t need to chill the dough in the refrigerator.
- Make sure to press the Hershey kiss into the cookie immediately after the cookie comes out of the oven. The cookie will be soft then, perfect for gently pressing the kisses down.
- Try making Chocolate Peanut Butter Blossoms for more of a deep chocolate taste.
More Christmas Cookies to Bake
Christmas Donut Cookies
Peanut Butter Thumbprint Cookies
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies
Chocolate Pretzel Cookies
Christmas Shortbread Cookies
Russian Tea Cake Cookies
Easy Sugar Cookies
Nutella Butter Cookies
M&M Christmas Cookies
Pin for later:
The Best Peanut Butter Blossoms CookiesPrint
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- sugar to roll cookies in
- 24 chocolate kisses
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- With mixer cream together butter, peanut butter, sugar, brown sugar, egg and vanilla until fluffy.
- Mix in flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt until all mixed.
- Shape into 1 inch balls, roll in sugar and place on lightly greased cookie sheet or silicone baking mats.
- Bake for 14 to 15 minutes or until slightly browned on bottom.
- Once out of the oven immediately press a a chocolate kiss in the middle.
- Let cool and store in airtight container.