This cream cheese mushroom dip tastes just like stuffed mushrooms! It’s made on the stovetop in just 10 minutes, with no baking required! Serve with crackers and veggies for your new favorite appetizer or snack!
Cream Cheese Mushroom Dip That Tastes Like Stuffed Mushrooms!
Looking for a cream cheese dip that is both delicious and quick to make? Look no further – make this stuffed mushroom dip!
This dip tastes just like stuffed mushrooms! It’s inspired by my cream cheese stuffed mushrooms and air fryer mushrooms recipes! We love these recipes so much so I thought, why not just eat it with a spoon and turn it into a dip!
This mushroom dip is unique because other dips ask for you to bake it in the oven. Instead we’re sauteing the mushrooms on the stovetop, and then adding all the ingredients to mix into the pan. We’re saving so much time by not baking it!
In just about 10 minutes you have a super creamy dip that is perfect to serve as a appetizer or snack! We love serving it with buttery crackers and our favorite veggies on the side!
Mushroom Dip Ingredients
- Mushrooms – both button mushrooms and cremini mushrooms work because of their mild flavor.
- Cream Cheese – make sure it’s softened so you can easily mix it.
- Parmesan Cheese – grated. You can grate your own or be like me and just buy the stuff already grated in the container.
- Kitchen basics: olive oil, minced garlic, black pepper, onion powder and cayenne pepper.
Can I make this in advance?
Yes, you can make this the night before if you have a packed schedule or trying to plan!
Make as instructed and then store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Before serving, allow to sit at room temperature for at least 20 minutes to warm up.
How to Make No Bake Cream Cheese Dip
Clean mushrooms and then chop them up finely. You can do this with a knife or use a food processor to make it super quick!
Add them to a skillet with olive oil and minced garlic, cooking them until they release their liquids and soften.
Remove skillet from heat and add in the rest of the ingredients.
Mix it up and then taste it. Does it need more spice? Add in a little bit more cayenne pepper.
Serve in a bowl along with your favorite dipping snacks – crackers, chips or vegetables! Enjoy!
How to Store
Store leftover dip in the refrigerator in an airtight container up to 4 days. You can eat it cold, or bring to room temperature to warm up.
Pin for later:
Cream Cheese Mushroom Dip (stovetop recipe, no bake!)Print
- 8 ounce package button mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Clean mushrooms with a towel, wiping away any dirt on them. Chop mushrooms up very finely.
- In a large skillet, heat up olive oil over medium heat. Add chopped mushrooms and minced garlic, stirring until garlic is lightly browned and mushrooms are soft.
- Remove skillet from heat and add in cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, pepper, onion powder and cayenne pepper, stirring to fully mix together. Taste it. Does it need more of a kick? Add another 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper.
- Serve dip in a bowl with crackers and vegetables on the side. Enjoy!