Easy to make sprinkle Confetti Cake Batter Brownies recipe. These funfetti brownies are moist, fudgy and so ooey gooey good! They make the best birthday cake brownies!
Confetti Cake Batter Brownies
I love everything and anything cake batter, so it comes as no surprise that I am absolutely in love with these super fudgy Confetti Cake Batter brownies!
This recipe uses a box of confetti/funfetti cake mix, along with other simple ingredients to make the best fudgy brownies ever!
Now you can call them blondies if you want, but I’m going to go with brownies because it feels right. A vanilla brownie, let’s call it that. Or an albino brownie, we can do that. I’ve googled this brownie vs blondie debate and the wounds go deep with those on both sides, but I think we can come together and just enjoy these together!
I hope you give them a try real soon!
How to Make Fudgy Birthday Cake Brownies
You want to use a boxed cake mix for these brownies, the Funfetti or Betty Crocker’s Confetti variety. I used Confetti. It’s the same thing.
Mix cake mix, oil, egg and milk together in a bowl.
Add your white chocolate chips and rainbow sprinkles. The white chocolate chips are what helps make them so moist and fudgy so don’t skip them!
Mix until sprinkles and chocolate chips are fully combined in the batter.
Pour into baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes. You want to keep them in the oven just until the edges are very slightly brown. This takes around 25-30 minutes, mine took 26 minutes to be very exact. The time and dish size is important in making them fudgy!
And soon these gorgeous cake batter brownies will appear! Let them sit for 15 minutes so they can set in the dish. If you cut them too early, they might fall apart. I know it’s hard to resist.
What Size Baking Dish for Brownies?
If you want ooey gooey Confetti Cake Batter Brownies, your baking dish size matters. I used a 11×9 dish (you can also use 11×8) and I feel this made them just the right amount of soft and gooey that I wanted, so try to use a baking dish around this size. Some readers have used larger dishes and they end up more cake like, not fudgy like we want.
These brownies are one of my family’s favorite and I love making them with my daughters. We also love eating them together! 🙂
I hope you like these Funfetti Brownies! Enjoy! And if you’re looking for more sprinkle recipes make sure to try my Birthday Cake Muffins, Funfetti Sprinkle Sugar Cookie Bites, Chewy Confetti Cookies, Italian Anise Cookies and White Chocolate Toffee Recipe!
More Brownie Recipes:
Pin for later:
Confetti Cake Batter BrowniesPrint
- 1 box Confetti/Funfetti cake mix
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 11×9 baking dish with nonstick spray (you can also use 11×8 dish)
- Combine cake mix, vegetable oil, egg, and milk into a bowl, mixing with a hand mixer.
- Add sprinkles and white chocolate chips, continue to mix with a spoon until all combined.
- Spoon batter from bowl into the prepared baking dish, sprinkle a few more rainbow sprinkles on top.
- Bake 25-30 minutes until your edges are slightly brown. Mine took exactly 26 minutes.
- Since the brownies are very fudgy, please allow them to cool completely or they will fall apart! 🙂 After cooling, cut into brownie square and enjoy!