Candy Corn Oreo Chocolate Chip Cookies using Oreo Cookies! Grab a pack of Halloween Oreos and bake these cookies!
Candy Corn Oreo Cookies
Every year Oreo releases limited edition Candy Corn Oreo Cookies around Halloween time. Every year I go to Target waiting for them to stock the shelves. Last year, I went to Target 2 times a week for the entire month of October, and they were sold out every single time.
The employees told me people they couldn’t keep them in stock. I was devastated. So imagine my happiness when I saw them in Target last week. I started crying in the cookie aisle. I slid to the ground, cookies in my arm, hugging them tightly, crying out loudly “I LOVE YOU!”. Target asked me to leave, but first I bought the cookies.
So if you are reading this post, I ask you to PLEASE find these cookies and buy 2 packages. The first package, you can just eat – gobble up them Oreos! The 2nd package, make these Chocolate Chip Oreos using the Candy Corn Oreos! Enjoy!
More Halloween Recipes
Pin for later:
Candy Corn Oreo Chocolate Chip CookiesPrint
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 15 Candy Corn Oreo Cookies broken up into small pieces
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with silicone baking mats or spray with nonstick spray.
- Cream together softened butter, sugar and brown sugar in a large bowl. Add egg and vanilla and continue to mix until all creamed together.
- Mix flour, baking soda and salt together in a separate bowl.
- Add flour mixture into wet ingredients bowl, mixing until well combined.
- Stir in broken up Oreo cookies and white chocolate chips, using a spoon to gently fold intothe mixture.
- Place tablespoons of cookie batter on baking sheets. Bake for 12-14 minutes or until bottoms are slightly browned.
- Let cool and then enjoy!