Baked Broccoli and Cheese Sticks recipe is easy to make and only uses 5 ingredients. This delicious snack food is perfect to serve as a party appetizer or snack! Your kids are going to love these easy cheesy broccoli bites!
Baked Broccoli Cheese Recipe
Do you love broccoli? Me too! These Baked Broccoli Cheddar Cheese Sticks are a great snack for broccoli lovers, perfect to serve as a appetizer for a party or as a afternoon snack. With our broccoli almost ready to be picked in the garden, I predict there’s going to be many Baked Broccoli and Cheese Sticks in my near future!
You only need a few ingredients for this recipe, the sticks are super cheesy, they’re packed with 3 cups of fresh broccoli – what’s more to say? They’re perfect!
What else is perfect? The combo of broccoli and cheddar cheese! I love these 2 ingredients for dinner! So it’s no surprise that when you mix broccoli and cheese together they make delicious cheesy snack sticks!
Baked Broccoli and Cheese
You only need 5 ingredients for this Baked Broccoli and Cheese Sticks recipe:
- bread crumbs
- shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Baked Cheese Sticks
After you boil your broccoli to soften it, you’re going to add your broccoli to a food processor until smooth.
Then add the rest of the ingredients into a bowl with the broccoli, mixing until it’s all combined. Pour the mixture onto a pan lined with parchment paper for easy cleanup, shaping it into a 8×11 rectangle shape.
With your oven at 400 degrees, bake for 15 minutes. And then you’ll want to flip over the sticks and bake for a additoinal 20 minutes.
Remove from oven and allow to cool because they’re pretty hot right now. Cut into 16 sticks and serve.
Broccoli Cheese Bites
We love serving these broccoli cheese bites as a appetizer or a snack! Since they’re sticks, they’re easy to pack up for a snack on the run too! I’ve served these at a few family parties and they’re always a hit!
You can serve them as is, or we especially like them dipped in tomato sauce (like my cherry tomato sauce!)
Looking for more Broccoli and Cheese recipes?
Broccoli in Cheese Sauce
Baked Broccoli Mac and Cheese
Broccoli Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Slow Cooker Broccoli Cheese and Potato Soup
Cheesy Broccoli Stuffing Casserole
Cheesy Vegetable Omelette
Pin for later:
Baked Broccoli and Cheese SticksPrint
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add broccoli and boil for 5 minutes. Drain broccoli and pat with paper towel to remove excessive water. If you have a salad spinner, throw the broccoli in there and spin to remove water. Set aside.
- Add broccoli to a food processor and pulse until it’s a smooth mixture, about 15-20 seconds. Pour broccoli mixture into a large bowl and add bread crumbs, cheese, eggs and salt. Mix until all combined.
- Pour mixture onto pan lined with parchment paper, trying to shape it into a rectangle about 8×11 in size, 1/2 inch thick.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Flip over and bake for a additional 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool and then cut into 16 sticks before serving. These taste great dipped into tomato sauce!
Leave a Comment