Raspberry Jam Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies recipe! This is the Peanut Butter Cookie recipe ever! These make a beautiful holiday cookie!
These cookies were here and then they weren’t.
Where did they all go?
In my belly. Real quick.
These cookies are major yum. They’re moist but they still have a slight crunch to sink your teeth into. The peanut butter flavor adds a creaminess while the delicious raspberry jam on top adds a sweetness. Creamy, Sweet, Slight Crunch – are you wanting a cookie yet?
When I made these cookies last week I had no idea that I was going to be this addicted to these cookies. At one point I told Matthew to hide them from me, but before he did it I put all the cookies in my hands and ran away with them. Please, don’t take away my cookies.
- 1/2 cup butter - softened
- 1/2 cup creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- sugar to roll cookies in
- raspberry jam (or other flavor of your choice)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- With mixer cream together butter, peanut butter, sugar, brown sugar, egg and vanilla until fluffy.
- Mix in flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt until all mixed.
- Shape into 1 inch balls, roll in sugar and place on lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 14 to 15 minutes until slightly browned.
- Once out of the oven, press teaspoon into center to create a spot where your jam will go. Fill with a teaspoon of jam.
- Makes 2 dozen cookies.