Easy to make One Pan Taco Casserole recipe! Ingredients include lettuces, tomatoes, corn, instant rice and shredded cheese.
Let’s have a Taco Tuesday in Casserole form!
We love tacos.. who doesn’t? If you don’t then we have to have a taco talk asap! For this Taco Tuesday recipe we’re going to turn it into a quick casserole. The casserole includes lettuces, tomatoes and corn on top and is made with Instant rice making it super quick! There’s also a layer of cheese to make it all stick together. Plus cheese is just delicious! 🙂
The first time I made this for dinner it was a hit. So much that I made it 3 time that week. And don’t get me started on the leftovers… they are equally delicious!
So next time you’re craving tacos, try this One Pan Taco Casserole! You’ll be done in no time and will only have to dirty up one pan! Enjoy!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1.25 oz package of taco seasoning
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups uncooked instant rice
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- 1.5 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 can diced tomatoes with chilies (I use Ro*Tel)
- 1 cup corn - cooked
- Cilantro to garnish
- Add meat to large skillet and brown until done. Drain off any excess fat.
- Add taco seasoning mix and water, stir. Bring to a boil.
- Stir in instant rice. Sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Cover and reduce heat to medium low. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Top with lettuce, corn and tomatoes on top.
- Finally garnish with cilantro.
- Serve and enjoy!