Easy, healthy slow cooker turkey chili recipe. This is a kid-friendly chili recipe the entire family will like! Made with ground turkey, beans, diced tomatoes and spices!
Slow Cooker Turkey Chili Recipe
This is such a good turkey chili recipe because it uses simple ingredients, is so yummy, and is a super easy meal. It’s made with lean ground turkey, black beans, red kidney beans, diced tomatoes and lots of spices. In my opinion, chili is always better in the slow cooker because of the hours the ingredients spend cooking together!
The spices are on the mild side, not very spicy at all, making it the perfect meal for the entire family, including the kiddos. For busy chilly days, it’s always great to come home to a chili waiting for you (and the smell! it always smells so good!). Serve with sweet cornbread and dinner is ready!
How to Make Turkey Chili in the Crockpot
Brown ground turkey in a skillet. Drain any excess grease.
Place turkey into a slow cooker with the remaining ingredients. Give it a good stir.
Cook on low for 7 hours or on high for 4 hours.
When done, serve your hearty chili in bowls, and add your favorite chili toppings.
Topping Ideas for Chili
Make sure to add some toppings to your bowl of chili, here’s some of our favorites:
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Tortilla Chips
- Sour Cream
- Avocado Slices
- Candied Jalapeños
- Chopped Cilantro
- A few drops of lime juice
Want to make the chili spicy?
Add 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes into the slow cooker with the other ingredients.
Can I use leftover Thanksgiving turkey for chili?
Absolutely! Just swap the ground turkey out for shredded turkey, and continue the recipe as directed.
What To Serve With Chili
- Easy Sweet Cornbread (Made With Jiffy)
- Moist Buttermilk Cornbread
- Jalapeno Cornbread
- Mashed Potato Patties
- Crockpot Baked Potatoes
More Chili Recipes
- Easy Ground Beef Chili
- Slow Cooker Vegetarian Chili
- Vegetarian Black Bean Chili
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Chili
- Pamela’s Slow Cooker Pork Chili
- 50 Pork Slow Cooker Recipes
Pin for later:
Slow Cooker Turkey ChiliPrint
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- (2) 10.75 ounce cans tomato soup
- (2) 15 ounce cans kidney beans
- (1) 15 ounce can black beans
- (1) 15 ounce can diced tomatoes
- (1) 15 ounce can corn drained
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Pour olive oil into a skillet, heating it up. Add ground turkey and cook over medium high heat until turkey is browned, about 10 minutes. Drain any grease and place the turkey into a slow cooker.
- Add tomato soup, kidney beans, black beans, diced tomatoes, corn, onion, garlic, chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, salt and pepper into the slow cooker and stir to fully mix all the ingredients.
- Cook on LOW for 7 hours or HIGH for 4 hours.
- Serve in bowls and add toppings of your choice (shredded cheese, sour cream, avocado slices, crushed tortilla chips).
Leave a Comment