Overnight Blueberry Peanut Butter Oats recipe! This easy healthy recipe uses old fashioned oats, creamy peanut butter, flax seeds, maple syrup and blueberries. This is my favorite breakfast!
Hello Overnight Blueberry Peanut Butter Oatmeal, how many ways do I love you?
I love this because it’s delicious and quick. It’s ready to go for me in the morning. I open the fridge and it’s like “Hello Pamela” and I’m like “Hello beautiful.”.
I would like to sleep in as much as I can in the morning and sometimes those extra 15 minutes sure do matter. When I know I’m going to need a few more minutes sleep or it’s going to be a busy morning I prepare Overnight Oatmeal the night before. Then when the morning comes I can dream a bit longer, wake up, and grab my jar of oatmeal and go. Perfect for back to school or bringing to the office!
Overnight Blueberry Peanut Butter Oats
This recipe uses old fashioned oats, creamy peanut butter, flax seeds, maple syrup and blueberries to make it one delicious breakfast. Give it a shot next time you are craving a breakfast waiting for you in the morning!
Overnight Blueberry Peanut Butter OatsPrint
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup milk plus splash in the morning
- 2 tablespoons Smooth Operator peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon flax seeds
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Put all ingredients in a jar or bowl. Stir so everything is combined. Put lid on, and put in refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, splash a bit of milk on top and stir around again. Enjoy!