Fudgy Birthday Cake Truffles made with Oreos, chocolate chips, condensed milk and sprinkles. No baking needed – just chill them in the refrigerator!
Golden Oreo Truffles
I’m going to warn you right now. These sprinkle truffles are addicting. Good luck eating one (or two).
All you need to do is crumble golden Oreos and then mix with white chocolate chips, condensed milk and sprinkles. Pour the mixture into a baking pan but don’t bake them! Instead put them in the refrigerator to chill – and just like that – you have cake batter truffles!
You’re in for a real treat when you make them. I recommend making a batch, some to enjoy today, and then keep the remaining in the freezer. Whenever you need a sweet treat, grab one out of the freezer and you’re ready to go.
- Golden Oreos
- white chocolate chips
- sweetened condensed milk
- rainbow sprinkles
How to Make No Bake Birthday Truffles
Spray a 8×8 baking pan with nonstick spray.
Add Oreo cookies to a food processor.
Pulse until you have a crumbly mixture. You will probably need to do this 2-3 times depending on how big your food processor is.
Pour the Oreo mixture into a large mixing bowl.
Melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave. Stir with a spoon to make sure they’re all melted and you have a smooth mixture.
Pour the condensed milk into the bowl with the chocolate chips and stir.
Add rainbow sprinkles.
Add chocolate chips, condensed milk, sprinkles mixture into the mixing bowl with the Oreos. Stir to fully mix.
Pour the mixture into the pan, using a spatula to smoothen out the top.
Pour more sprinkles on top, gently patting them down to stick.
Place in refrigerator and chill for at least 2 hours. Once it’s firm, remove from the refrigerator and cut up into small squares.
Eat them all (just kidding – share a couple) and enjoy!
Freezing Cake Truffles
Cut truffles into bite size squares and then place in a freezer bag. Place in the freezer and freeze until you want them.
When you remove them from the freezer you can let them sit out for a few minutes to warm up, or you can nibble on them frozen as they will quickly soften up.
Frozen cake batter truffles will last in the freezer for 2-3 months.
Can I use chocolate Oreos instead?
Absolutely, then you’ll have yummy chocolate cake batter truffles! Also, if you can find Birthday Cake Oreos, they are also delicious to turn into truffles!
Pin for later:
Oreo Birthday Cake Truffles (No Bake)Print
- 15 ounce package Golden Oreos
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup rainbow sprinkles
- Spray a 8×8 pan with nonstick spray.
- In a food processor, pulse the Oreo cookies until they turn into crumbs. You will probably have to do this in 2 or 3 batches depending on size of food processor. Pour the Oreo crumbs in a large mixing bowl.
- Melt the white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl for about 30-45 seconds or until melted. Stir to make sure all the chips are completely melted.
- Pour the condensed milk into the bowl with the chocolate chips and stir until smooth. Pour 1/4 cup of rainbow sprinkles into the mixture and stir again.
- Pour the chocolate chips mixture into the bowl with the Oreo crumbs. Stir to mix all together.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan. Using a spatula, smooth out the top. Add the remaining sprinkles on top and gently press down with the spatula so they stick.
- Cover the pan and place in the refrigerator to chill for at least 2 hours.
- Remove from the refrigerator, cut into small squares and serve. Enjoy these cake truffles! Want to freeze leftovers? Place them in a freezer bag and freeze until ready to eat. Frozen cake batter truffles will last in the freezer for 2-3 months.