INSTANT Mashed Potatoes Cheesy Broccoli Casserole is a comfort food recipe that will have your entire family begging for more! It uses Instant Mashed Potatoes so it’s easy to make. It’s the perfect side dish for the holidays because it’s cheesy and delicious and only takes 5 minutes to prepare, 25 minutes to bake.
Before we know it the holidays will be here and we’ll be planning our dinner menu with friends and family. I wanted to share with you one of my favorite holiday casserole dishes that I think you’ll like because it’s super easy to make and is pure comfort food. The casserole only has 4 ingredients: mashed potatoes, broccoli, cheese and crackers.
Who doesn’t love those ingredients? I was serious when I said this was comfort food. It only takes 5 minutes to prepare, 25 minutes to bake. What you’re left with is a cheesy delicious casserole that will make everyone at the dinner table happy, including you because it hardly took any work to make!
Pin it for later:
Instant Mashed Potatoes Cheesy Broccoli CasserolePrint
- 2 3.7 oz packages of Idaho Spuds Mashed Potatoes
- 10 oz bag of frozen broccoli
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup crushed crackers I used Ritz
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook mashed potatoes according to bag.
- In a baking casserole dish spread cooked mashed potatoes on the bottom.
- Add frozen broccoli on top. Sprinkle cheddar cheese on the broccoli.
- Add crackers evenly on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve warm.