This Pumpkin Fudge with white chocolate chips and pretzels is a no-bake easy homemade fudge recipe. The chocolate and pretzels give it a delicious sweet and salty taste! You can make these as good afterschool healthy snacks.
Pumpkin Fudge, mmm.
I made this easy homemade fudge recently and it lasted a full day. A full day! I’m surprised it even lasted more than 3 hours with me in the room.
Easy Homemade Fudge
Salty and sweet are a favorite combination of mine when it comes to sweets! And that’s what you will get in this easy homemade fudge recipe.
This pumpkin fudge is made with white chocolate, pumpkin puree, and some pumpkin pie spice. It’s more on the soft side so it is definitely creamy. To give it some crunch, we throw pretzels on top. That makes this easy homemade fudge great munching for your kids. And it’s healthy too.
It’s a favorite among kids as afterschool healthy snacks. It’s also great to add for lunchbox treats.
Pumpkin Fudge with White Chocolate and Pretzels
For this pumpkin fudge, start with melting the white chocolate chips. Microwave them for 30 seconds. Take out after 15 seconds, stir and put them back for another 15 seconds. If you don’t have a microwave, you can melt the chocolate chips on your stovetop using the double boiler method.
Add in the rest of the ingredients (except the pretzels!) and transfer the mixture to a baking dish.
Break your pretzels into smaller pieces and press them gently on the mixture while it cools. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours or until its set.
The pumpkin fudge comes out of the pan it’s in one piece. You then cut it up into your desired sizes.
You should store the pumpkin fudge in your refrigerator or freezer depending on how hard you like it.
Healthy Snacks for Kids
You can use this pumpkin fudge as healthy snacks for kids.
Fudge was a childhood favorite and I’m glad to say it has stayed that way. Even if I’m 100 years old and I hear the word fudge, I will still grunt with happiness.
The pumpkin is a clever way to sneak in vegetables in this recipe. Plus, with this pumpkin fudge, I didn’t use any direct sugar. The white chocolate and the pumpkin puree lends sweetness to this recipe. To balance the sweet flavor, I added those crunchy pretzels.
Enjoy! This easy homemade fudge won’t last long! I know mine didn’t.
Follow me for more recipes and stories.
I’d love to get to know you! Let’s be friends!
Pin for later:
Homemade Pumpkin FudgePrint
- 12 oz bag White Chocolate Chips
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1/3 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 2 teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Pretzels broken
- In a microwave melt your chocolate chips and butter for 30 seconds. After 30 seconds, stir and continue microwaving every 15 seconds until it's fully melted.
- Stir in pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla until all combined.
- Line a 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper thats been sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Pour mixture into baking dish.
- Add broken up pretzels on top and softly press down.
- Refrigerate for a few hours (2-4 hours) until it's set. Cut up into pieces.
- Store in refrigerator or freezer depending on how hard you want it.