What Makes Fruity Pebbles Cookies So Great?
- First of all, Fruity Pebbles cereal – who doesn’t love it? That cereal was part of almost everyone’s childhood. Plus, it’s colorful and fun.
- Second, chocolate pudding – again, who doesn’t love chocolate pudding? Another childhood staple! The pudding not only tastes delicious, but it makes the cookies moist and creamy!
- Third, chocolate – enough said. And we’re using both the chocolate pudding and chocolate chips to make these cookies extra chocolaty.
All three irresistible components are formed into an ooey gooey chocolate cookie that you’re sure to fall in love with.
How Do You Make Fruity Pebbles Cookies?
Start this recipe by preheating your oven to 350 degrees and spray a cookie sheet with nonstick spray, or use silicone baking mats. Now grab all of the ingredients you’ll need to bake up these delicious cookies!
You’re going to need 1 cup Fruity Pebbles cereal. The cereal gets added at the very end before you bake them. Each bite of the cookie is going to have a little of the Fruity Pebble cereal in it. Yum!
The first step is to mix together the baking powder, cream of tartar, flour and salt in a mixing bowl; set aside. In another mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugar. Add the pudding mix, egg and vanilla and continue to mix until fully combined.
Now, add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and keep on mixing. Stir in the Fruity Pebbles cereal and chocolate chips by hand to evenly distribute the ingredients.
Time to bake these little gems! Roll the cookie dough into 1-inch size balls. Don’t worry if there are chocolate chips and Fruity Pebbles cereal sticking out of each cookie. This is what you want!
Place each ball of dough on the cookie sheet and bake for 13-14 minutes. And when they come out of the oven….Swoooooon!
Fruity Pebbles cereal is quite delicious on its own, but when you stuff it into a soft, tasty chocolate cookie, you end up with an amazingly delicious treat that will satisfy all of the cookie (and cereal) monsters in your life!
I am warning you now, these Fruity Pebbles Cookies are quite addictive – you won’t be able to eat just one! These cookies disappear quick!
I love to give these cookies as gifts for the holidays along with my Easy Sugar Cookies and my Chocolate Pretzel Cookies all in one big cookie tin. I know your friends and family are sure to love these Fruity Pebbles Cookies just as much as mine does!
Looking For More Yummy Cookie Recipes:
You will absolutely love these Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies and if you’re baking with the kids this year, don’t miss these Christmas Cookies you can bake with kids! I’m a HUGE fan of peanut butter and if you are too, try my classic peanut butter blossoms recipe! And for a very easy, no bake option, try these Chow Mein Cookies!
Did you make and love this recipe? Give it your review below! 👇 And make sure to share your creations by tagging me or using the hashtag #brooklynfarmgirl on Instagram!
Pin for later:
Fruity Pebbles CookiesPrint
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- pinch of salt
- 1 stick of butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 3.4 oz package of chocolate pudding mix
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup Fruity Pebbles cereal
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray cookie sheet with nonstick spray or put down a silicone baking mat.
- Mix together baking powder, cream of tartar, flour and salt in bowl.
- In another bowl cream together butter and sugar with mixer. Add pudding mix, egg and vanilla and continue to mix until combined.
- Add flour mixture into butter mixture and keep on mixing. Stir in Fruity Pebbles and chocolate chips with spoon to evenly distribute.
- Place 1 inch size balls on cookie sheet and bake for 13-14 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes.