These cookies taste like clouds because they are that light and fluffy. You will throw one in your mouth and it will melt away with sweet flavor. Oh these cookies guys.
These cookies taste like if a sugar cookie got cozy with a butter cookie. They have the taste of a sugar cookie, but the melt away in your mouth affect that a butter cookie has. To me this is pretty much a match made in cookie heaven.
Matthew surprised me with the King Arthur Flour Baker’s Companion cookbook and I’m pretty much obsessed with it. One night while in bed I bookmarked way too many calories in cookies, flipping through each page declaring “I must make this!”. With that said, prepare for a bunch of cookie recipes in the next few weeks, but you guys don’t mind that right?
How I feel about all cookies:
Now onto these Sugar Puff Cookies!
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1 cup flour
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Lightly spray 2 cookie sheets with nonstick spray.
- In a bowl cream together sugar, butter, salt and vanilla with mixer.
- Add cornstarch and flour and continue to mix until combined.
- Form tablespoons of dough and place on cookie sheets, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until slightly light golden brown.
- This makes 20 cookies.