Easy to make Watermelon Strawberry Lime Popsicles using fresh fruit. These refreshing popsicles are perfect for the entire family in the Summer!
Watermelon Lime Popsicles
We simply love lime popsicles! During the Summer me and the kids are always coming up with new popsicle flavors that have lime in them! With lots of watermelon and strawberry in the garden, we came up with these Watermelon Strawberry Lime Popsicles which are a real treat!
Looking for more cold watermelon treats? Try my Watermelon Smoothie, Watermelon Soup and Orange Smoothie with Watermelon.
During the Summer, why not take a minute out of your day to sit on your porch, your roof, your fire escape and enjoy one of these popsicles?
All Fruit Popsicle Ingredients
- fresh watermelon
- fresh strawberries
- lime juice
Note that these are natural, all fruit popsicles – no sweeteners. Fruit is already sweet enough that I don’t think we need to add any extra sugar, but if you would like to, you can add 1 teaspoon of honey.
How to Make Popsicles
Add all of the ingredients into the food processor or blender.
Blend until completely smooth and not chunky.
Fill popsicle molds. This recipe makes 6-8 popsicles depending on the size of your molds.
Place in the freezer and freeze. I like to freeze overnight to make sure they are completely frozen, but on average popsicles need at least 4-6 hours to freeze.
Tips for Remove Popsicles from Mold
Sometimes popsicles are hard to remove from their mold they’ve been frozen in. To remove the popsicles, run under warm/hot water until the popsicle easily slides out. Alternatively, if it’s a very hot Summer day, just rub with your warm hands and it should come out.
Pin for later:
Watermelon Strawberry Lime PopsiclesPrint
- 4 cups fresh watermelon chopped
- 1 cup fresh strawberries stems removed
- 1/4 cup lime juice (this is around 2 limes)
- 2 tablespoons mint leaves
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor or blender and pulse until smooth.
- Fill 6-8 popsicle molds and then place in the freezer overnight. If you want to make more, simply double the recipe.
- When ready to eat, remove popsicle from the freezer and enjoy! Tip: To remove from mold, run the popsicle mold under warm water or just rub with hands on a hot day to slide the mold off.
Leave a Comment