Light and fluffy scrambled eggs with bacon recipe, ready in 10 minutes. It’s so easy to make perfect scrambled eggs with bacon cooked together!
Scrambled Eggs with Bacon
This is not just scrambled eggs with bacon on the side. This is scrambled eggs with bacon cooked together! I think they’re a match made in breakfast heaven.
This easy breakfast meal is ready in just 10 minutes. Depending on the amount of servings you need, feel free to double or even triple it! Serve with waffle iron hash browns or stovetop hash browns for an amazing breakfast!
Here’s a recipe video I made to show you just how easy it is to make!
The Secret Ingredient to Making Scrambled Eggs
The secret ingredient to making fluffy scrambled eggs is milk! Milk helps make light and fluffy scrambled eggs that will have everyone saying “MMMMM! This is the only scrambled eggs recipe I make, my family absolutely loves them!
What you need to make fluffy scrambled eggs:
- salt & pepper
- butter (to prevent sticking to the pan)
How To Make Scrambled Eggs With Bacon
Cook 2 pieces of bacon according to the package directions, either skillet or the microwave. You can use regular bacon or turkey bacon if you want something lower in calories. Once cooked cut it up into 1/2 inch pieces.
Crack eggs in a mixing bowl and add in the milk, salt, pepper and cooked bacon. Whisk together until eggs are beaten.
Melt butter in a skillet over medium high heat. Once melted add in eggs.
Once the egg mixture seems to have set, break it up with a spatula to scramble and flip. Continue cooking and scrambling until eggs are fully cooked and no longer runny. Serve immediately and enjoy!
How many eggs should you scramble per person?
Two eggs per person is the perfect amount for scrambling. Since this is a recipe for 2 people, we’re using 4 eggs plus the addition of 2 slices of bacon.
How do I make scrambled eggs better?
This recipe is delicious as-is but you can totally customize it too with these add-ons.
- Add shredded cheese with your eggs to make the eggs creamy. Check out my cheese suggestions below!
- Mix ins: Try cooking bell pepper or onion until softened and then mixing in with the eggs.
- Toppings: Top your eggs with diced green onions, chopped fresh cilantro, creamy avocado, diced tomatoes, salsa or ketchup.
What cheese is best for scrambled eggs?
If you’re going to add cheese to these eggs my favorite is cheddar and American which melts nicely and makes creamy scrambled eggs. Other choices are pepper jack for a slight kick, feta and gouda.
Add in the cheese on top of the egg mixture before you scramble, this will make sure the cheese gets mixed in well.
Other Breakfast Recipes:
- Cheesy Jalapeno Omelet
- How to Cook Bacon in the Oven
- Egg and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich
- How to Make Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs
- Homemade Breakfast Sausage
- Amish Breakfast Casserole
- Chocolate Protein Powder Oatmeal
- Fluffy Buttermilk Waffles
- Baked Sugar Donuts
- No Milk No Eggs Pancakes
- Pineapple Juice
- Apple Pie Pancakes
Pin for later:
Scrambled Eggs With BaconPrint
- 3 pieces bacon pork or turkey
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- dash of pepper
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- Cook bacon according to directions on package. Once cooked cut the bacon up into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Crack open eggs in small bowl. Add milk, salt, dash of pepper and bacon into bowl. Mix together until eggs are beaten.
- Melt butter in skillet on medium high heat, making sure to coat the entire bottom of the pan. Add egg mixture to pan.
- Once egg mixture seems to have set (about 4 minutes), break up with spatula to scramble and flip. Continue cooking and scrambling until eggs are fully cooked and no longer runny. Serve and enjoy!