Light and fluffy scrambled eggs with bacon recipe is a quick breakfast meal! Let me show you how to make perfect scrambled eggs in under 5 minutes. You’ll love this bacon and eggs dish that’s absolutely incredible, yet so easy.
This is not just scrambled eggs with bacon on the side.
This is scrambled eggs with bacon. Together. A match made in heaven.
Bacon and eggs really are the perfect combination. I know you are going to REALLY enjoy these two breakfast staples whipped up together.
Breakfast is one of my favorite meals of the day. If it’s a crazy day, I grab a bowl of cereal. During the winter months, it’s usually toast, figs and tea. But on extra special days and weekends, it’s a full on breakfast. Sometimes I’ll cook up fluffy pancakes or maybe waffles. Sometimes it’s an vegetable omelette. But my favorite breakfast? Scrambled eggs. As a kid my mother would make me scrambled eggs while she enjoyed her eggs “dippy” style. I would usually lather my scrambled eggs in ketchup. Ok, I’m lying, I actually still do this. Who else enjoys ketchup on their scrambled eggs?
This recipe mixes my favorite scrambled eggs recipe (I only use this!) with savory, crispy bacon.
Also who doesn’t love breakfast for dinner? I think this has to become a weekly meal in my house. Do you do eggs for dinner sometimes? What’s your favorite way to serve them?
How Do You Make Scrambled Eggs With Bacon
Like I mentioned, this is my favorite scrambled eggs recipe, that I make any time I have an eggs and bacon craving. It’s only a few ingredients, it’s quick and it’s the best.
Start this deliciousness by cooking the bacon according to package instructions. You can use pork or turkey bacon for this recipe. I like turkey because of the lower calories, but on special weekend breakfast meals, I go with pork bacon. While the bacon is getting nice and crispy, you can start working on the eggs.
Crack eggs in a mixing bowl and add in the milk, salt, and pepper. Mix together until eggs are beaten. Set the eggs aside. Once bacon is cooked, let it cool slightly and then chop or crumble it up into small pieces.
Stir the crumbled bacon into the egg mixture. Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add egg mixture to the skillet.
Once the egg mixture seems to have set, break it up with a spatula to scramble and flip. Continue cooking and scrambling until eggs are fully cooked and no longer runny. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Tips For Making Bacon and Eggs
- Be sure to completely whisk your eggs. They should be a solid yellow color. You should not see any darker bits of yolk, or clear egg whites, just one, solid yellow color.
- Definitely use butter for this recipe. It is important to prevent sticking, but it also provides the necessary fats to make your eggs creamy and delicious.
- When you pour the whisked eggs into the skillet, let them sit for just about a couple minutes before starting to scramble.
- Use a wooden spoon or spatula to gently fold over and scramble the eggs.
This recipe is delicious as-is and just seasoned with a little salt and pepper. But there are also lots of ways to customize this recipe to your liking.
- Top your eggs with shredded cheese just after cooking, allowing the cheese to melt in with the residual heat.
- Mixins: Try cooking bell pepper or onion until softened and then mixing in with the eggs.
- Toppings: Top your eggs with diced green onions, chopped fresh cilantro, diced avocado, diced tomatoes, salsa or ketchup.
Pin for later:
Scrambled Eggs With BaconPrint
- 3 pieces bacon pork or turkey
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- dash of pepper
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- Cook bacon according to directions on package. Once cooked break each piece of bacon up into small pieces.
- Crack open eggs in small bowl.
- Add milk, salt, dash of pepper and bacon into bowl. Mix together until eggs are beaten.
- Melt butter in skillet on medium heat. Ad egg mixture.
- Once egg mixture seems to have set (about 4 minutes), break up with spatula to scramble and flip. Continue cooking and scrambling until eggs are fully cooked and no longer runny.
- Serve hot on plate.