There’s something just perfect about M&M Cookies isn’t there?
Is it the sweetness? Is it the chocolate? Is it how the cookie is still moist inside?
Ok, it’s all 3 of those. M&M Cookies win my heart.
M&M’s Christmas Cookies
A few days ago Matthew and a friend were moving some furniture into our home (a new bed that I’ll be showing you soon because Matthew made it!). After they finished, I treated them to a cookie. And then suddenly they ate 8. I was so happy. They were so happy. It’s a win win situation.
Pin for later:
Looking for more Christmas cookies? Try my very popular Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies!
M&M Mini's Christmas Cookies
2 dozen Mini M&M's Christmas Cookies recipe! This is a family recipe that everyone loves!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 cup M&M’S® Holiday Baking Mini’s
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a large bowl combine butter, brown sugar, sugar, vanilla and egg with hand mixer.
- Add flour, baking soda, salt and cornstarch and continue to mix.
- Add 3/4 cup M&M Mini's to bowl and stir with spoon to get them evenly combined.
- Drop dough by tablespoon onto cookie sheet and press remaining 1/4 cup M&M Mini's into the top of each cookie.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Makes 24 cookies.
What else is perfect as a holiday present? M&M’S White Chocolate Peppermint Cookies! (recipe here)