CHESSY JALAPENO WONTON POPPERS are so easy to make with wonton wrappers! This simple recipe uses cream cheese and jalapenos to wrap up in wonton wrappers! Bake them in the oven and serve them as a healthy appetizer! Everyone always LOVES these baked snacks!
These Cheesy Jalapeno Wonton Poppers will have you popping them in your mouth in record speeds!
That sentence you just read is totally correct. I’ve witnessed it. I’ve witnessed myself not being able to stop popping these little delicious cheesy Jalapeno wontons in my mouth. 1, 2, 3, 4… who continues to count after 4?
Cream Cheese Wonton Poppers
These poppers are made with wonton wrappers which are a easy way to roll them up. There’s no fancy wonton folding action needed. For these we’re just filling each wrapper up with yummy cream cheese jalapeno mixture and rolling them up. It’s that easy.
These Jalapeno Poppers make a great snack or party appetizer! I promise you that everyone is going to love these and proclaim you the appetizer Queen (or King!).
Enjoy these Cheesy Jalapeno Wonton Poppers!
Pin for later:
Jalapeno Cheese Wonton PoppersPrint
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 4 jalapeno peppers – seeded and diced
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- 20 square wonton wrappers
- olive oil to brush
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- In a bowl stir together cream cheese, jalapeno peppers, garlic salt, onion powder and mozzarella cheese.
- Put approximately a teaspoon of cream cheese filling on wonton wrapper at base and roll up into a roll. Continue to do this for all 20 wonton wrappers.
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Brush olive oil on all rolled up wontons and place on baking sheet.
- Bake 8 minutes, flipping them halfway.
- Serve warm and enjoy!