Halloween Punch made with orange sherbet and 7UP is an easy non-alcoholic party drink everyone will love. This spooky drink is decorated with eyeballs on top!
Halloween is my favorite time of the year! I love the decorations, I love the costumes (hey clown family), and I especially love the fun Halloween recipes!
This Halloween Punch is delicious, easy to make and spooky, decorated with eyeballs on top! This drink is non-alcoholic which means it can be enjoyed by the entire family.
How To Make Halloween Punch:
No Halloween party is complete without the Midwestern classic Orange Sherbet Punch! To make this you only need 2 ingredients, Orange Sherbet and 7UP soda.
Pour 7UP into a large punch bowl. Add sherbet by big spoonfuls into the bowl. Slice up a lime and add them on top, along with spooky eyeball candies or gummy worms crawling on the side!
Want to spike this punch?
Ok, the kids are sleeping, let’s spike this punch. This sherbet punch pairs very well with many types of alcohol and can be a super fun touch for adult parties.
Some types of alcohol to add to this punch would be vodka, white rum, a fruity schnapps or even champagne! Play around with the flavor to see what tastes best to you!
Variations of Halloween Punch:
Have fun and experiment. There are many different ways to change up this punch and make it your own.
- Use lime sherbet instead of orange. Or even make two punch bowls full, if you’re serving a crowd – one lime and one orange.
- Add even more spooky Halloween candies in the punch bowl.
- Use ginger ale instead of 7UP.
- If you’re looking for a lighter soda use Diet 7Up.
- Feel free to add food coloring to the punch to enhance the color.
Other Favorite Halloween Recipes To Try:
Pin for later:
- 1 2 liter 7UP
- 1/2 gallon orange sherbet
- 1 lime sliced
- Pour 7UP into punch bowl. Add sherbet by big spoonfuls to the bowl. Cut up lime slices and add them on top. To make it more spooky, add candy eyeballs and gummy worms to punch bowl.