AWARD WINNING Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream recipe! This homemade recipe is made in the ice cream maker and is for chocolate lovers! It’s my family’s favorite Summer ice cream!
We got a Cuisinart ice cream maker a few weeks ago and it’s changed our Summer!
Having a ice cream maker is a great idea. And by great idea I mean a deliciously bad idea. Its like you can make ice cream whenever you want. Which means if you happen to keep all the supplies on hand you can eat ice cream every single day. Delicious, totally. Dangerous, totally.
But I like to live on the wild side… when it comes to ice cream. I live so wild that I checked out 2 ice cream recipe cookbooks from the library and I got a 10 cent fee because one was a day late back. See. I’m a wild child.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream recipe
This chocolate peanut butter ice cream is the best ice cream I ever had in my life. I’s so good it won a ice cream contest once! It has a rich chocolate taste with creamy peanut butter that melts in your mouth. It will melt in your mouth. It’s magic. Totally magic.
Easy chocolate ice cream recipe for ice cream maker
You don’t need many supplies for this delicious ice cream. All you need is chocolate peanut butter, sugar, half and half, heavy cream and vanilla extract. You might already have everything in your cabinet already! If you can’t find chocolate peanut butter (it’s sold everywhere now!), don’t worry, use regular creamy peanut butter and add 2 tablespoons cocoa powder to the recipe!
You will totally fall in love with this Chocolate Peanut Butter ice cream. And you’re totally going to go back for seconds. So with the weekend coming up and the Summer here, give this ice cream a shot!
Enjoy this Chocolate Peanut Butter ice cream!
Pin for later:
Peanut Butter Ice CreamPrint
- 1 cup chocolate peanut butter I use Dark Chocolate Dreams from Peanut Butter & Co
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 cup half and half
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a bowl using a hand mixer combine peanut and sugar until smooth.
- Add half and half, heavy creamy and vanilla and mix until everything is combined.
- Turn your ice cream maker on and pour the mixture into the freezer bowl.
- Let the ice cream mix until thickened, about 25 minutes.
- Serve immediately. If you prefer to have a firmer consistency then transfer the ice cream to a container and place in freezer for 2 hours.