This easy to make Crustless Broccoli and Cheese Quiche is a healthy breakfast or dinner! Low Carb meal because the “crust” is kale.
If you haven’t made crustless quiche recipes before, you’ll see just how easy they are to make. Not only is it low carb and healthy but it’s super delicious and full of flavor—and all you need are a few simple ingredients! Your kids won’t even realize how many servings of vegetables you’re sneaking in! If they ask for seconds? Even better!
The Best Broccoli and Cheese Quiche
This crustless broccoli quiche with cheese is full of flavor and fun! You will soon learn that you don’t need a traditional bread crust to make the perfect quiche. The garlic paired with the mozzarella cheese and pepper will satisfy with each bite. You won’t be missing pie crust once you try this low carb alternative.
This is a great recipe for meal prep too! To make ahead, check out the storing tips below and enjoy this recipe all week long or again in two months! It’s always great to have recipes like this on hand and ready to go so there is less of a chance you reach for something less healthy.
This broccoli cheese quiche is so easy to make, that it will be well worth the time spent. All you have to do are follow a few easy steps: make, bake, cool, slice, and serve!
How to Make Broccoli and Cheese Quiche
Add kale to the bottom of a baking dish. You can use a 9×9 baking dish, or a circular pie dish.
Melt butter in a large skillet, then add garlic and chopped broccoli florets. Add cooked broccoli mixture on top of the kale.
Sprinkle cheese on top of the broccoli.
Beat your eggs and add milk, salt, and pepper. After stirring, pour egg mixture on top of the cheese.
Bake, serve, and enjoy your delicious crustless broccoli cheddar quiche!
Store your Broccoli and Cheese Quiche in an airtight container in the refrigerator. If stored correctly, it will last in the fridge for up to three to four days.
If you’d like to ensure your leftover Broccoli and Cheese Quiche lasts longer, you can store it in the freezer by using freezer bags. They will last in the freezer for up to two to three months.
Broccoli and Cheese Quiche FAQs
Should vegetables be cooked before putting in quiche?
Yes! As you will see in this recipe, the broccoli and garlic cook before the next steps. Otherwise, vegetables will not fully cook in the quiche in itself. You’ll want to cook them beforehand, at least halfway through, prior. Cooking entirely through also works.
How long should quiche rest before cutting?
Serve your quiche 10 to 20 minutes before slicing if you want to serve it while it’s still warm. However, the longer the quiche cools, the better the filling will set, leaving your slices cleaner.
Can I use other cheese?
Yes, if you don’t want to use mozzarella cheese or want to add another cheese with the mozzarella, you can. Sharp cheddar cheese is a common alternative.
Want to give it a kick of spice?
To give this broccoli quiche a little extra flavor and a kick of heat, sprinkle red pepper flakes on top
More Broccoli Recipes
Looking for new recipes to help use up your broccoli? These easy recipes will make you fall in love with broccoli all over again:
- Cheesy Broccoli
- Broccoli Mac and Cheese
- Beef And Broccoli Stir Fry
- Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes With Broccoli
- Slow Cooker Broccoli Cheese Potato Soup
Pin for later:
Crustless Broccoli and Cheese QuichePrint
- 6 large kale leaves stems removed, torn into pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 cups broccoli chopped into florets
- 1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add kale to the bottom of a baking dish. Make sure to completely cover the bottom and sides of the dish. You can use a 9×9 baking dish or a 10-inch round pie dish.
- In a medium-sized pan, melt butter over medium heat. Add garlic and broccoli, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until broccoli is a bright green and garlic is browned.
- Add the broccoli mixture on top of the kale in baking dish. Sprinkle cheese on top of broccoli.
- In a small bowl beat the eggs. Add milk, salt and pepper and stir.
- Pour the egg mixture on top of the shredded cheese in baking dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned and bubbly. Allow to cool and serve.
Leave a Comment