Homemade 15 MINUTE Strawberry Peach Jam recipe that makes a small batch 8 oz jar without pectin! This healthy, easy recipe is a low sugar jam made with honey that makes a perfect jam for toast, dessert and more. I love canning this recipe too!
Today we are making Strawberry Peach Jam. I am a believer in never letting fruits or vegetables go to waste, I will find something to do with them always. I had a peach that had a short life span but you better believe it – this peach was not going to waste! (Sadly I didn’t have enough to make my favorite Peach Cake!)
So instead of making my usual strawberry jam, I decided to give it a peach twist! The outcome is delicious! And the smell! It smells like Summer!
Strawberry Peach Jam Recipe
My favorite jam recipes are quick. I don’t like hanging out over the stove for 2 hours stirring jam in the Summer. This recipe is quick and is ready in 15 minutes including preparing and cooking.
Berries that have exotic colors are usually rich in antioxidants, and strawberries are no exception to that! Strawberries are proven to help eye care, they boost the immune system (hi Vitamin C!) and brain function and reduce inflammation!
This 15 Minute Strawberry Peach Jam makes 8 oz of jam, perfect for spreading over toast (like my homemade white bread recipe!) or on top of ice cream. Eat all of it. Give some to a friend. Eat all of it. Eat all of it. Eat all of it. Enjoy!
More Jam Recipes
Pin for later:
15 Minute Strawberry Peach JamPrint
- 2 cups strawberries – hulled
- 1 small peach – cut up into slices peach pit removed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- Put strawberries and peach slices into a food processor and pulse about 10 times until it’s a consistency that is slightly chunky.
- Transfer into saucepan, add lemon juice and honey. Bring to a light boil on medium-high heat.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes, stirring often so it does not burn. Once it’s reached a jam texture, remove from heat and let cool.
- Put into jar and store in refrigerator.
Leave a Comment