Chocolate Pudding Cookies made with FRUITY PEBBLES are the BEST! This simple and fun recipe is one of my most requested desserts! I love how each bite has chocolate bites and Fruity Pebble cereal in it!
If you’re like me then you might bake something to take with you on a trip. I love making a batch of banana bread to eat for breakfast in the hotel, or sometimes it’s muffins. This time though I decided to make Fruity Pebbles Chocolate Pudding Cookies for our upcoming trip to London! They are the perfect treat to reach for instead of grabbing a $5 chocolate in the mini bar (candy bar?).
These cookies are awesome for many reasons:
Fruity Pebbles – who doesn’t love them? They were a part of almost everyone’s childhood. Plus they’re colorful and cute.
Pudding – again, who doesn’t love pudding? This is going to make the cookies moist and creamy and oh so delicious!
Chocolate – enough said. When melted, even more creamy.
All formed into a gooey ooey cookie that you’ll fall in love with.
When you’re rolling them into 1 inch cookie balls don’t worry that there are chocolate chips and Fruity Pebbles sticking out of each cookie. This is what you want. Extra chocolate delight – come to Mama!
Totally, but you’re worth it!
Now go on and eat some of these Fruity Pebbles Chocolate Pudding Cookies! Enjoy!
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- pinch of salt
- 1 stick of butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 3.4 oz package of chocolate pudding mix
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup Fruity Pebbles cereal
- 1/2 cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray cookie sheet with nonstick spray.
- Mix together baking powder, cream of tartar, flour and salt in bowl.
- In another bowl cream together butter and sugar. Add pudding mix, egg and vanilla and continue to mix until combined.
- Add flour mixture into butter mixture and keep on mixing. Stir in Fruity Pebbles and chocolate chips with spoon to evenly distribute.
- Place 1 inch size balls on cookie sheet and bake for 12-14 minutes.
- Let cool for a few minutes before sinking your teeth into them!
- Makes one dozen cookies.