Fruity Pebbles Chocolate Pudding Cookies Recipe. These cookies will melt in your mouth with ooey gooey chocolate bites and delicious Fruity Pebble cereal.
If you’re like me then you might bake something to take with you on a trip. I love making a batch of banana bread to eat for breakfast in the hotel, or sometimes it’s muffins. This time though I decided to make Fruity Pebbles Chocolate Pudding Cookies for our upcoming trip to London! They are the perfect treat to reach for instead of grabbing a $5 chocolate in the mini bar (candy bar?).
These cookies are awesome for many reasons:
Fruity Pebbles – who doesn’t love them? They were a part of almost everyone’s childhood. Plus they’re colorful and cute.
Pudding – again, who doesn’t love pudding? This is going to make the cookies moist and creamy and oh so delicious!
Chocolate – enough said. When melted, even more creamy.
All formed into a gooey ooey cookie that you’ll fall in love with.
The ceraal is going to taste great to that milk chocolate you’re adding in. I’m using Santa Barbara Company Milk Chocolate Chips because they are ahhhhmazing! Remember I was raving about their chocolate in this cookie post? Yeah, I’m officially obsessed.
When you’re rolling them into 1 inch cookie balls don’t worry that there are chocolate chips and Fruity Pebbles sticking out of each cookie. This is what you want. Extra chocolate delight – come to Mama!
Totally, but you’re worth it!
Now go on and eat some of these Fruity Pebbles Chocolate Pudding Cookies! Enjoy!
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- pinch of salt
- 1 stick of butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 3.4 oz package of chocolate pudding mix
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup Fruity Pebbles cereal
- 1/2 cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray cookie sheet with nonstick spray.
- Mix together baking powder, cream of tartar, flour and salt in bowl.
- In another bowl cream together butter and sugar. Add pudding mix, egg and vanilla and continue to mix until combined.
- Add flour mixture into butter mixture and keep on mixing. Stir in Fruity Pebbles and chocolate chips with spoon to evenly distribute.
- Place 1 inch size balls on cookie sheet and bake for 12-14 minutes.
- Let cool for a few minutes before sinking your teeth into them!
- Makes one dozen cookies.